Blue Nose Pitbulls

im about to get a female blue nose she's about 4 and half month's , im just a lil worried about her eating my shoe's , it's been so long since i've had a dog any rec's on training tip's

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

14642670_1.jpg

pimp.gif

I want ah blue nose bad!

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by DutchMasterRoller

Where are you located I know someone with them for sale in the DMV
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
word? the price?

what he said
Pit Bulls are slowly getting banned in this area
hell they are, what you talkin bout willis? 
You right, I'm just making it up 
indifferent.gif
 I know there's a few counties in southern Maryland that have them banned already and VA has been talking about it for the past couple of years. Especially since this area has crazy amounts of Pit Bull fighting. 

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by DutchMasterRoller

Where are you located I know someone with them for sale in the DMV
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
word? the price?

what he said
Pit Bulls are slowly getting banned in this area
hell they are, what you talkin bout willis? 
You right, I'm just making it up 
indifferent.gif
 I know there's a few counties in southern Maryland that have them banned already and VA has been talking about it for the past couple of years. Especially since this area has crazy amounts of Pit Bull fighting. 

Originally Posted by syrnerd

Originally Posted by LaunchPadMcQuack

Also can someone clarify bully, razor edge, gotti line and things like that
Razors Edge and Gotti are just bloodlines in the American Bully community......American Bully is the name they have given to the "New Breed" of the dogs you see. 

so these razors edge & gotti pits aint "real" pitbulls then huh? cause them the ones big boi be sellin & i be wonderin y they look so different

Originally Posted by syrnerd

Originally Posted by LaunchPadMcQuack

Also can someone clarify bully, razor edge, gotti line and things like that
Razors Edge and Gotti are just bloodlines in the American Bully community......American Bully is the name they have given to the "New Breed" of the dogs you see. 

so these razors edge & gotti pits aint "real" pitbulls then huh? cause them the ones big boi be sellin & i be wonderin y they look so different

Yeah those bully breeds are huge a mix of a variety of different dogs. They might notnven have any APBT. They consist of bull mastiffs, American bulldog, French, and maybe some stafforshire terrier.

If you guys are interested in something smaller, look into Patterdale Terriers.

Yeah those bully breeds are huge a mix of a variety of different dogs. They might notnven have any APBT. They consist of bull mastiffs, American bulldog, French, and maybe some stafforshire terrier.

If you guys are interested in something smaller, look into Patterdale Terriers.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

btw.... DeadsetAce

your pups are gorgeous!  exactly the coloring I want to get when I get my pit. 
oh theyre not mine, man. i wish though, i love blue nose pits. i definitely want one once i get a house. most apartments don't allow pits in boston
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

btw.... DeadsetAce

your pups are gorgeous!  exactly the coloring I want to get when I get my pit. 
oh theyre not mine, man. i wish though, i love blue nose pits. i definitely want one once i get a house. most apartments don't allow pits in boston
30t6p3b.gif

Razoredge bloodline pitbull pup =
pimp.gif

Begin training the pup from a early age and be consistent. Do let it do things as a pup that you wouldnt like for it to do as an adult pit
lol yeah if you live in the hood and you leave it alone, you can kiss that dog goodbye.

Razoredge bloodline pitbull pup =
pimp.gif

Begin training the pup from a early age and be consistent. Do let it do things as a pup that you wouldnt like for it to do as an adult pit
lol yeah if you live in the hood and you leave it alone, you can kiss that dog goodbye.

Back
Top Bottom