BMW drivers are jerks

Hmm to me the most agressive drivers seem to drive sentras/corollas/civics etc. Always swerving in and out of lanes and always punching the gas trying to beat you off a red light, or acting like they're racing you or something on the highway. Along with bmw, I also seem to see a lot of infiniti and pickup truck drivers who act like jerks. Also, tractor trailer drivers really irritate me.

baby mamas in hialeah with the paper tags altimas that they got financed at papis luxury autos in da hood at 25% for 6 years are the queen ratchets in miami b , g shiii

not to mention how all those baby mamas from school on instagram suddenly dont have the car anymore in 8 months , talking about "these banks are so mean!" lmao

my baby mama stays passenger seat in my finiti she dont needa drive

Last edited:
No, no, no. Mutha ***** just be butt hurt a brotha in a Beamer and don't wanna let folks get over, so I take that ****.

Seriously doe, people will try to get me to let them in when there's no one behind me or they'll see me trying to pass and try to speed up real quick.

ehh all cars have bad drivers.
but i do notice ones in BMW's think they are better than you

Have you ever driven one? The sedan feels like a jet powered tank.

I've driven the coupe. Again, I like the car, I just don't like 90% of the people who drive them around here. Suddenly they start acting like they're rich as @#$% and driving exotics after buying one for $12K

I've driven the coupe. Again, I like the car, I just don't like 90% of the people who drive them around here. Suddenly they start acting like they're rich as @#$% and driving exotics after buying one for $12K

pretty much every entry Luxury car driver minus the 12k part.

Last edited:
:lol: bruh is tooo offended. Calm down man.

I drive 500 - 700 miles a day and the rice rockets

Last edited:
Hmm to me the most agressive drivers seem to drive sentras/corollas/civics etc. Always swerving in and out of lanes and always punching the gas trying to beat you off a red light, or acting like they're racing you or something on the highway. Along with bmw, I also seem to see a lot of infiniti and pickup truck drivers who act like jerks. Also, tractor trailer drivers really irritate me.
sounds like me in my corolla..

Funny how I specifically said I liked the G35 and he still went on a rampage even when he wasn't being talked about. Thanks for proving my point, and be sure to write another essay with tears in your eyes

anyway, I agree, it's the entry level, used luxury car owners in general who are jerks on the road. People in 5 series, E Class, etc usually are middle aged with families, so they dont act like fools on the road. Old 3 series with plastidip on the other hand...

Last edited:
At the gas station filling up 30 min ago

Douche Bag Armo in an Affliction tee: Bro you should have gotten the RS5.
Me: Dude (pause) you drive a Boxster.....

Lames in Boxsters are the worst. Word to the entry level luxury car comment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom