BMW: M-Sport?

they probably explain what the benefits are at the dealership or on the website.
i personally am not a car person so that as much as i can say.

Basically u get the m-sport aero lip, M3 door sills, diffuser, m3 steering wheel, etc. w/out the M3 power in the engine

^ So basically it makes your car look like an M, but not perform like one? WTH?

There's usually a few minor discrepancies that show it's a non-M. Sometimes performance changes, for instance the E46 ZHP 330i, revised suspension. Supposedly handles better than the E46 M3.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Basically u get the m-sport aero lip, M3 door sills, diffuser, m3 steering wheel, etc. w/out the M3 power in the engine

How is the diffuser like? does it make the car stand out or look better?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ So basically it makes your car look like an M, but not perform like one? WTH?

yup
roll.gif

why buy a car that looks like the expensive one if it doesnt perform like it?

just like the people who bought the chrysler 300c srt8 design model. looked like the SRT8 but didnt have the engine, embarrassing.

It makes perfect sense actually. The M versions always look better with the slightly more aggressive design details. Most people don't need the power the M versions have though. Saves them MPG and money.

^True. Plus, for e92's, u see ALOT of M-Sports on 335i's which already has 300 horse so it's not like it's not respectable in its own right.

attachment.php

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

^True. Plus, for e92's, u see ALOT of M-Sports on 335i's which already has 300 horse so it's not like it's not respectable in its own right.

attachment.php

pimp.gif
Wow that is nice. That's the M sport package front? Do you have a picture of the back with the diffuser or whatever?

The reason people get the M-sport is because it gives the car a much more sportier look. It's quite similar to the M-body, but still different. As far as everything else goes, it stays the same. The power, suspension, brakes, drive train all stay the same.

[table][tr][td]M Sport Package[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td][td]Active Roll Stabilization (ARS)[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td][td]Adaptive Drive[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td][td]Dynamic Damper Control[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td][td]Increased top speed limiter[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td][td]Aerodynamic kit[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td][td]Shadowline exterior trim[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td][td]Multi-contour seats[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td][td]Anthracite headliner[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td][td]M steering wheel[/td][/tr][/table]

It's an easy way to make money, people want to buy a car that looks fast without actually dropping the cash to get a car that is fast. Other companies have it, Audi S-Line, Lexus F-Sport, Mercedes AMG styling, etc.

Those kits actually look a lot like the legit models though. It makes the car look sportier, but it doesn't look like an M3 at all though. That white one above looks just like the 335is.

Back
Top Bottom