Bo Jackson v. Deion Sanders: The battle of the signature cross trainer

I like posting in this thread. Deion's line of course. cross training is what it is because of Bo Jackson, but Deion kept life into the category when Vincent's continued hurting himself. so i gotta go with the man who is the only one who has hit homeruns and scored touchdowns in the same week and has rings in both sports. Go PrimeTime!!!

KUPRELLI wrote:
Diamond Turf's were MAJOR.... Deion all the way!

Big Respect To Bo's Line Tho...
smokin.gif

Good Opinion Thread OP...

What a nice informal poll this turned into:

119 total "votes"
BO JACKSON: 74 votes... 62% of votes
DEION SANDERS: 40 votes 34% of votes
Undecided/tie: 5 votes 4% of votes

Closer than I thought. Even though this thread is dated almost two years, there was quite a bit of closet Deion fans out there.

Bo. If I could wear only one shoe for the rest of my life it would have to be the SC trainer III.

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

I like posting in this thread. Deion's line of course. cross training is what it is because of Bo Jackson, but Deion kept life into the category when Vincent's continued hurting himself. so i gotta go with the man who is the only one who has hit homeruns and scored touchdowns in the same week and has rings in both sports. Go PrimeTime!!!

Deion never won a World Series. 2 Superbowls tho. Played in 1 WS with Atlanta in '92. And btw Deions shoe line was way better. In fact they shared the OG Air Trainer Huarache recently re-released. Then Bo fell off the planet and the Diamond Turf Series appeared.

Back
Top Bottom