laugh.gif

its about to go down

also its looking like Gyp's fetish may come back t finally haunt him

Last edited:
That ending was dope.
Capone :pimp:
There's still 10 minutes left though.

Last edited:
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Season finale will be crazy...

Al, harrow, chalky. Blood well be shed.

Capone about to get that second distillery in his name though!

Best part of the episode had to be when the cars roll up and Nucky goes out strapped and says "That's my nephew out there!!!!!"

Best episode of the series by far.. Wow
What was Harrow tooling up for though?

It actually sets it up pretty nicely for him to now wage war against Rosetti and his men (dude flashed the piece on him)

I never watch previews. I dont know how you guys do it to yourselves with the previews.

Last edited:
Best episode of the series by far.. Wow
What was Harrow tooling up for though?

About to seek revenge on every one, real talk though I don't see him getting involved with Nucky cause he's no where to be found...looked like he went at Margaret in the preview but, that was def edited.

Deal will be cut with Massaria and Gyp going to get offed by Gillian, I really see Gillian setting him up to get killed.

Wondering if they are bringing up the commission I think it was called with all of the mobsters early in the series. Massaria is seeing that Gyp is risking all of his people and his reputation because no one going to work with him.

Chalky White and Purnsley putting in work also...

I was thinking about that also.
It has to come into play pretty soon.

It may be a a loosely based version with more of the characters based in this series.

Chalky and Harrow weren't based on real characters, don't want them to be killed off. Harrow's story had a direction but now I don't know.

Chalky's story is going to take off next season assuming he doesn't die in this war. Rebuilding the boardwalk plus the addition of the nightclub life in AC.

WTF was Luciano thinking and I wonder what Rothstein has in store for Nucky.

The episode was only like 45 minutes, hopefully the finale is longer.

Last edited:
Harrow will die.

But he'll go out so hard.

We'll always remember him.

What's Tommy going to do?

Really rooting hard for Team Nucky/Chalky/Al... Eli came through in the clutch, I knew he would be big time. Where was Doyle?

Also, did not miss Margaret at all! Nucky sent her off like that LOL.

It was cool that Nucky was taking care of Eddie, was kind of touching.

Last edited:
The episode was great from Nucky shooting those 3 dudes in the beginning to the very end with Eli showing up with Capone. Theres so much that could happen next episode. I can definitely see Harrow offing Gillian after she took shots at him and Julia. I hope Gyp's death is epic since we all know its going to come.

Back
Top Bottom