Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread - Series Finale - Eldorado

Season premiere is September 7th.
I'm not even anticipating this, man
mean.gif
.  8 episodes...

I was just coming here to post the same vid.

I am even more disappointed after seeing that vid, they are clearly trying to cram to much **** in to this last season. It will all seem rushed and forced. An I feel like the gave away a HUGE spoiler when they said Nucky SETS OUT to get a deal with Bacardi when alcohol is re-legalized. :smh:

They are going to ruin a great show with a horrible final season. At least go the Sopranos route and just have ****** ending (I still don't forgive them), but not the whole final season. :x

An also no mention of Van Alden's storyline, but they mention Margaret. :smh:

Last edited:
So they were filming today at the Bronx Supreme Court House by the Stadium.

A bunch of people were lined up on the steps of the courthouse.

A few cars parked out front were labeled 'Chicago PD'

There was a fresh red and silver ride, really stood out from the others. I would guess that's Al's ride or something. Maybe he gets hemmed up.

I would have taken pictures but I was in a rush. :smh: Pretty cool though.

Last edited:
That trailer looks awesome but I can't even feel as excited as I used to knowing that it's over after this season 
frown.gif
.  Not sure why they decided to do this show dirty out of all the other HBO shows that draw less ratings but keep getting renewed,looking at you Silicon Valley,Veep and Girls 
mean.gif

That trailer looks awesome but I can't even feel as excited as I used to knowing that it's over after this season 
frown.gif
.  Not sure why they decided to do this show dirty out of all the other HBO shows that draw less ratings but keep getting renewed,looking at you Silicon Valley,Veep and Girls 
mean.gif
Those shows are probably a lot cheaper to produce than Boardwalk Empire.

Silicon Valley is worth renewing girls however can go kick rocks

I'm about to rewatch the last season so I can catch up

I can't ******* wait!

That Knox/Eli fight is still uncomfortable to watch.

I hope Eli finally bites it this season.

Back
Top Bottom