Bobby Hurley at Duke

I know some people will hate this video because they hate Duke but this is epic. Great song choice. Hurley was so awesome and then that accident happened. Embedding was disabled on it. Anybody old enough here to remember watching him at Duke?

@ 2:37 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at that crying male fan 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

.gif ASAP

Much appreciated. But the comments below that vid may be more epic than the vid itself!

Lol at that crying fan. Dude getting way too into it. Also, Grant Hill is nice in this video. Crazy thing is Duke could easily repeat this year. They are filthy with Singler Nolan Smith Kyrie Irving Curry etc. And next year they get Austin rivers!

Not that I was old enough to experience Hurley's days at Duke, I found it a bit surprising he was never offered any sort of assistant coaching job at any college, even back at Duke.

On April 13, 2010, Wagner College announced that Hurley was hired as an assistant coach for the men's basketball team. Hurley joins his younger brother Dan Hurley's coaching staff. Dan Hurley was hired as Wagner's head coach on April 6, 2010.

I'll always remember that oop he threw to Grant Hill in the title game....SICK

*FWIW, I read the other day that he lost millions because of how his racehorse business went under.....

pimp.gif
... dude was a beast at duke ... made me a fan of duke back in the day and been one ever since ...
pimp.gif

This is what I remember about Hurley...Kenny Anderson destroying him with the behind the back. We used to go crazy over that when they showed it back in the days.

I will never forge3t Kidd putting the biz to him. still my fave college PG of all time

Jay Williams is a close second

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Didn't Jason Kidd break his ankles too or was that another Duke player??

u thinking of Childress on McInnis of UNC???  Maybe Kidd broke Hurley's ankles...I just don't remember. 

laugh.gif
@ Anderson.

He had Hurley playing D with his arms straight out, how girls used to play D on the school playground in Elementary school.
Originally Posted by ACE BOMBER

Much appreciated. But the comments below that vid may be more epic than the vid itself!
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

They dropped this gem.
http://www.youtube.com/comment_search?username=jayfey77
@jayfey77: actually, i didn't give my address because then it'd be even less of a fight. someone shows up on my front porch feeling froggy and i won't bother fighting them, i'll simply pump about five 12 gauge shells into your torso.

He is about THAT life.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Didn't Jason Kidd break his ankles too or was that another Duke player??

u thinking of Childress on McInnis of UNC???  Maybe Kidd broke Hurley's ankles...I just don't remember. 

I know Kidd out played him and they knocked them out of the Tournament one year
pimp.gif

Wow, the way he pulls up for jumpers and makes them
eek.gif

I can't believe how he passes to guys that are taller than other guys so that they can score or guys that are really athletic so that they can make an amazing play. That's special.

Had I not been spoiled by seeing 150,000 other people play basketball, this would be revolutionary and magical...

indifferent.gif

Of course, now that I'm watching basketball in 2010 where it seems like most PGs can't shoot well or run an offense, seeing a PG that could do those things well at the college level is refreshing.

Back
Top Bottom