Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

This N wiggling too damn much man
laugh.gif

Label done spent his whole budget on this video
mean.gif
Video actually looks pretty cheap bro

Actually it doesn't.
laugh.gif
Actually it is. You don't know bout videos. Green Screen, video chicks(they work for free these days), fake gun props, his crew, some  sweat pants and sweater that he probably already had. You can make that video for less than 5k bruh

What was the plot of that video?
Group of ******* chasing him and his ***** cuz he sold em bogus crack. In between running son stops at a few reggae clubs, dutty wines a little, Gyrate his waist and hip rolls only to run into trouble again. He sees the crazy chicks again runs some more and twerks some more the end.

Actually it is. You don't know bout videos. Green Screen, video chicks(they work for free these days), fake gun props, his crew, some  sweat pants and sweater that he probably already had. You can make that video for less than 5k bruh

I said it doesn't look cheap and it doesn't. From editing alone it cost more than your average MMG or Rich Gang video. Never said it was hella expensive though. Y'all just wanna be a million percent right and tell someone that makes videos, knows about lenses and editing that he doesn't know anything about videos :lol:

so i think we can all agree...this guys 15 minutes are officially up...

but what I don't get is why is it taking so long to release the hot ***** remix video...

makes zero sense...the song is already finished and they gunna bring it out now?

Back
Top Bottom