pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

anyone listen yet?
nerd.gif

thumbs_up.jpg

HE GETS MY MONEY COME TUESDAY

It certainly isnt F.A.M.E but thats a good thing. Its a pretty solid/good album actually when compared to current rnb releases and the state of rnb it is great. It will hold the fort down till lloyd/mario/usher releases

anyone listen yet?
nerd.gif

thumbs_up.jpg

It certainly isnt F.A.M.E but thats a good thing. Its a pretty solid/good album actually when compared to current rnb releases and the state of rnb it is great. It will hold the fort down till lloyd/mario/usher releases

Originally Posted by LDJ

anyone listen yet?
nerd.gif
Usher's last album = BUNS
Mario's last album = another side dish of buns

Lloyd's last album = decent, too generic for me. It had the same formula for each song

F.A.M.E. = radio and label forced music

Fly on the Wall sounds good from the few songs I've heard, will go buy this on Tuesday

Originally Posted by LDJ

anyone listen yet?
nerd.gif

Lloyd's last album = decent, too generic for me. It had the same formula for each song

Fly on the Wall sounds good from the few songs I've heard, will go buy this on Tuesday

Originally Posted by LA KB24

idk but i want the old bobby v back!!!

ex= this is his best song!!!

Tim and Bob did majority of his first album and they did almost half of his new album 

Tim and Bob did majority of his first album and they did almost half of his new album 

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

i know tim and bob did good with bobby v

i know tim and bob did good with bobby v

Originally Posted by LDJ

i believe usher will come stronger... his career as a hit maker/multi plat big timer status is on the line.
marios last well the og version of album was pretty good... just most of the steller tracks got leaked
lloyd same scenario as mario

Back
Top Bottom