Body or Detox cleaners.

I have a drug test coming up. I'll tell you now that I have some "toxins" in my system. I need to know what's the best thing to do. I'vebeen drinking cranberry juice like crazy and keeping myself hydrated. My friend told me something about GNC has something but any other ways NT? I need thisjob.

Cranberry juice works just fine. It worked for me.

Drink plenty of water before the test to dillute your urine. Also make sure you submit your second piss of the day for the test.

^ dont listen to this guy, you're gonna need a 'detox' system.

i'm pretty sure the ones at gnc work, there's one called test pure or something too that is well-known.

go on a detox diet...
try only eating only raw fruit and vegetables for about a week. it's hard work, but it will clean you out.

drink a lot of water too

Thanks for all the help. I bought some crap at GNC its a 2 day system and it's pretty good. I can feel the juices in my stomach twisting. I've beendowning water whenever I have a chance.

And also if you dilute your urine too much, they'll know you're trying. When I went for mine they told me if I tried to drink too much water thatI'd automatically fail

Will they just make you go to like a med center and take the drug test? I know at most head shops they carry stuff called quick fix. All you have to do is makesure its the right temperature but you just put that in the test cup. I know people who have passed drug tests that way

moz-screenshot-5.png
moz-screenshot-6.png
fijiwater.jpg

Originally Posted by Solemate96

Thanks for all the help. I bought some crap at GNC its a 2 day system and it's pretty good. I can feel the juices in my stomach twisting. I've been downing water whenever I have a chance.
smh.gif

should have went to a smoke shop and purchased test pure

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by Solemate96

Thanks for all the help. I bought some crap at GNC its a 2 day system and it's pretty good. I can feel the juices in my stomach twisting. I've been downing water whenever I have a chance.
smh.gif

should have went to a smoke shop and purchased test pure
How much is test pure?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Lot of misinformation in here
Which pretty much sums up nt
laugh.gif

And also if you dilute your urine too much, they'll know you're trying. When I went for mine they told me if I tried to drink too much water that I'd automatically fail
That is hands down some of the stupidest !*$* I have ever heard
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WOW. The amount of MISINFORMATION here is laughable.

I mean honestly. Is Doosta45 and myself the only 2 working professionals on NT who smoke? This issue has been discussed time and time again.

TEST PURE PLATINUM
TEST PURE PLATINUM
TEST PURE PLATINUM

Just dont be an idiot and follow the instructions EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED.

As far as costs, its been atleast 5-6 years since I last had to piss test for a job. Back then it was around $25 at my local headshop. I have recommended thisto several people, and amongst me and my crew it has worked 8 out of 9 times. The 1 failure was due to human failure (he disregarded the most important part ofthe instructions and didnt pre-pee and pissed hot on his first piss.... idiot). That friend that fails needs to count his blessings that we have a liberal inthe White House who will increase spending on social welfare programs. Seriously, he is THAT dumb.

/Thread

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Lot of misinformation in here
Which pretty much sums up nt
laugh.gif

And also if you dilute your urine too much, they'll know you're trying. When I went for mine they told me if I tried to drink too much water that I'd automatically fail
That is hands down some of the stupidest !*$* I have ever heard
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I swear on everything, I got the job and they gave me directions to the place and said I had to go within 4 hours. Then they flat out told me thatif I tried drinking excess amounts of water that I wouldn't pass.

Back
Top Bottom