Bomani Jones wears "Caucasians" t-shirt on ESPN

wasnt it adam shefter that she got into it with? i didnt read the whole thing.
said something like he thought hardy had changed
Wait what??? :lol:
My bad catch me up
What happened
And why jadon Whitlock get fired
And when he say it was the the female friend
And who Adam get into it with
Please answer all questions
And provide links if necessary

Wait what??? :lol:
My bad catch me up
What happened
And why jadon Whitlock get fired
And when he say it was the the female friend
And who Adam get into it with
Please answer all questions
And provide links if necessary

http://nesn.com/2016/04/michelle-beadle-calls-out-adam-schefter-espn-over-greg-hardy-coverage/

White folks gonna be all types of butthurt :lol:  
Watch the people claiming the indians logo isn't offensive feel some type of way about this shirt 

:nthat:

Watch someone think it's funny
And gonna have a black guy
And the n word gonna be spelled out
With gold teeth
A watermelon fried chicken or grape soda somewhere on it

You mean like the Cleveland baseball teams logo? The reason he did it? Because people totally ignore it's sambo like caricature.

Well shefter is an idiot if he thought that.

I was listening to the breakfast club and charlemagne ethered the whole bible belt statement hardy made. Said those states have some of the highest domestic violence rates and I think deaths in the country.

Hopefully ESPN doesn't throw him under the bus when the complaints start rolling in. Would copp

Me too, Bomani always brings the lulz on Le Batard's show and ATH.

TBH, I don't agree w/ everything Bomani says, but he's going to go on to MUCH bigger things than working for ESPN. Dude is witty, charismatic, and smart. ESPN letting him go would be a huge mistake because he wouldn't be out of work for too long.

my man bo.

if yall aint check out dudes podcast yet your doing yourselves a disservice.

Interesting week for ESPN. If I'm not mistaken, Curt Schilling was suspended for his political views...but now we have both Jemele Hill and Beadle openly speaking out against the network for their Greg Hardy interview, and now Bomani wearing this on air.

Gonna be fun to see what comes out of this....

ESPN been corrupted politically along time ago...

Hopefully ESPN doesn't throw him under the bus when the complaints start rolling in. Would copp

Me too, Bomani always brings the lulz on Le Batard's show and ATH.

TBH, I don't agree w/ everything Bomani says, but he's going to go on to MUCH bigger things than working for ESPN. Dude is witty, charismatic, and smart. ESPN letting him go would be a huge mistake because he wouldn't be out of work for too long.
Yeah. Like low key his radio show is probably the only ESPN radio show I like. He's witty, fast, funny. He had me dying when he was talking about the deangelo Russell stuff. Lebatard's show is garbage and nothing happens, Russillo just sounds like he hates life

Yeah. Like low key his radio show is probably the only ESPN radio show I like. He's witty, fast, funny. He had me dying when he was talking about the deangelo Russell stuff. Lebatard's show is garbage and nothing happens, Russillo just sounds like he hates life

Lebatard show>>>>all

Lebatard show>>>>all
Nope. I don't need that idiot stugotz or his dad( sound drops) chiming in at every second

Originally Posted by Colombia  

Watch the people claiming the indians logo isn't offensive feel some type of way about this shirt 
The irony in people.
Bomani is slick for that.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

He's one of the few real ones on TV. And if ESPN suspends him. They'll look bad cuz his shirt is the exact same thing they have about Native Americans. They would look like blatant hypocrites. Props to him.

Bo's podcast. I wonder how he's gonna address it later.
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/podcast/archive?id=12563086

Beadle already got exposed for her hypocrisy last year with Floyd and HHH.

Last edited:
Beadle already got exposed for her hypocrisy last year with Floyd and HHH.

She boycotted the wwe may / june of last year. She got free tickets in february and her boycott was over. Everyone knew there was no way she wouldn't be at wrestlemania last week.

Back
Top Bottom