Bone Thugs: Where are they ranked all-time???

Bone was a movement. I remember every second video on the Box being a Bone video
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

bone thugs is easily top 10.

lmao @ saying clipse is better than bone and that they made no impact on hip hop

Originally Posted by 216TIME216

Originally Posted by iLLscan

u smokin crack... goodie mob was dope but they not !%*@!# wit bone...

mobb deep? PLEASE...

Clipse? PLEASE... we aint talkin lyrics here... we talkin music... every bone album > every clipse album AND mixtape...

De La Soul?

gangstarr too... guru !%*@!# sucks

De La is arguably THE most consistent group of all time. Name a bad De La album?
Wait, Time can't name two De La albums anyway, so.......................

ur right... but it still doesn't matter... biggest song they ever had was me myself and I... u can't put them over bone... I bet money if I listened to their ++$% my opinion would not change... even if I gave them a compltely fair shot...
De La Soul had a bigger impact on Hip Hop than Bone Thugs in my opinion. They're also very consistent with their albums. 3 Feet High &Rising, De La Soul is Dead, Stakes is High and The Grind Date are all SOLID albums.

I'll easily take Gangstarr over Bone Thugs as well.

I have a tendency to ONLY pay attention to QUALITY music, that being said . . . When was the LAST good Bone album??
** Looks at Calander **
Art Of War??

pics from the concert last night...Kinda got hosed because Krayzie and Bizzy were absent, but still had a blast
2wcjzww.jpg

r0b0qe.jpg

wujq4n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom