BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Wasn't sold 100% on these but his videos always do the trick.

smokin.gif
these will sit in my closet till my 2011 dies
Yeah, this video was a sigh of relief from me. Seems like the insert is whats making the toe box weird. It looked nice when he pulled it out. Made me want to double up instantly.

I doubt either one of those are dropping anytime soon. I'd really like a pair of Charcoal's with the two-tone upper tho.

I wear a 13-14 so I don't pay attention to GS sizes lol but yeah you're right they do look similar to the 2011 GS. 2015 may be a pint of grey darker.

Either way, GS is still closer to the shade people want as far as OG. Which makes me wonder why they didn't translate that on the men's sizes.

So is it a synthetic? What makes it more durable? Just comes from a less abused cow? And how the hell do you spot it on a shoe haha. I seriously don't see this term discussed anywhere outside of NT.
I find it funny that you don't know there isn't real leather/suede in Jordan's. They're all synthetic and have been for over 15 years

I wear a 13-14 so I don't pay attention to GS sizes lol but yeah you're right they do look similar to the 2011 GS. 2015 may be a pint of grey darker.

Either way, GS is still closer to the shade people want as far as OG. Which makes me wonder why they didn't translate that on the men's sizes.

They always do the GS better. Look at the soles on the Columbia 11 release, as well as the more accurate shap. That's just one example too :smh:

Out of these, the Cardnals, & the olympics.. If you don't own any, Which one is a must cop

The one YOU like the most

Out of these, the Cardnals, & the olympics.. If you don't own any, Which one is a must cop

One was worn during the 92 regular season
One was worn in the 92 all star game
One was worn in the 92 Olympic games

All OG, all great looking shoes. Pick your poison and, decide based on which you like the most And whatever grabs YOU, That's the must cop pair.

Last edited:
Release week is finally around the corner! seems like it took long, guess that's cause I've been waiting so tough :lol:

I expect these to be all over the map just like hares and, hopefully that way I win the raffle as easy as I did for those.

Looking forward to sliding these in the closet.

Back
Top Bottom