BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

glad these are re releasing

was younger and didnt have the guap for these in 11'
roll.gif

Have these been confirmed?
The Bord's have been confirmed to be dropping Fall 2015

According to Blogsites

No Remastered images have popped up as of now.

It was hintined by BSS  a few months ago and now reports have been confirming a release is certain

Last edited:
Yes, will definitely try and double up like I did in 2011, easily a top 5 sneaker to me. I guess unlike the majority here, I wore my pairs down quickly, gave my first one away while in Brazil, second one I just couldn't stop wearing, I wish they had retro'ed this year lol but next year will do just fine. Hares need to be confirmed next along with both cement 4s.

STILL HAVE MY 11 PAIR THAT I ONLY WORE TWICE SO ILL DEFINITELY BE PASSING

I got a feeling these will be next year black friday shoe... which isn't a bad decision

Since these are looking like a back to school release like Trapper said I'd be willing to go out on a limb and say the Black / Red's could very well be a Black Friday release...If I remember correct, in another thread from earlier this year, JB was still going back and forth on whether or not to release them...

JB could just skip over the colorway like they did this year with the Maroon VI's...

And black metallic 5s last year..

Too soon for these again imo

It does seem like they just dropped, but as others mentioned they prob figure they will be an instant sellout like most post concord 11 Js..

Last edited:
or a new colorway for black riday maybe an actual black white and red
Yeah I was thinking the Raptors might have been the Black Friday shoe

2011 was BC 3

2012 was Bred 4s

2013 was Oreo 5s

2014 was Infrared 6

Judging off the colors so far my guess would have been raptors next. Because of that Black and redish color.

Yeah I was thinking the Raptors might have been the Black Friday shoe

2011 was BC 3
2012 was Bred 4s
2013 was Oreo 5s
2014 was Infrared 6

Judging off the colors so far my guess would have been raptors next. Because of that Black and redish color.

Yea but raptors came out Labor Day weekend 2 years ago and restocked again Black Friday I believe...

I think it will be a totally different color I doubt it will be raptors again

My raptors and Bordeauxs are still ds and I got the right sz I went .5 down that was then sz may be different this go around I'm not new to this

I want to post pics of my raptors/charcoals but got to keep thread on topic

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom