BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Besides BIN and any other super rare release. Prove me wrong cuz I don't believe it. Not since it left Italy

abdc9 and Silverbackhoney,

I'm well aware not all leather comes from Italy, I was referring to this specific post. PmpDaddyRobFord claims that no Air Jordan in the last 15 years has been constructed with real leather or suede, "Not since it left Italy." I stated he was incorrect and cited various examples.

Read the thread before posting.

Last edited:
Last edited:
remastered tho. 
frown.gif

The bottom is the best pic of the 2015 I seen. No toe box issue on THIS pair. But the midsole is too thick..it doesn't make the shoe sit flat..the heel is elevated it's leaning forward..like something in underneath the shoe. The OG model has a thinner midsole, sits flat on the ground..and the shoe leans backwards...not forwards like the 2015

og toe box is kinda weird

Besides BIN and any other super rare release. Prove me wrong cuz I don't believe it. Not since it left Italy
abdc9 and Silverbackhoney,

I'm well aware not all leather comes from Italy, I was referring to this specific post. PmpDaddyRobFord claims that no Air Jordan in the last 15 years has been constructed with real leather or suede, "Not since it left Italy." I stated he was incorrect and cited various examples.

Read the thread before posting.
you still cryin?

Last edited:
The bottom is the best pic of the 2015 I seen. No toe box issue on THIS pair. But the midsole is too thick..it doesn't make the shoe sit flat..the heel is elevated it's leaning forward..like something in underneath the shoe. The OG model has a thinner midsole, sits flat on the ground..and the shoe leans backwards...not forwards like the 2015
You do know when you wear the shoes they wont't do that. Plus I remember the Hare's photo showing the "lean" but mine was pretty much flat

Last edited:
Pair on lock. Also there are a million of these things hare numbers. Most Jordan's GR during the summer have lots of pairs, even before JB started pumping out more.

I remember them Toros had two dudes beg me to cop from their store

Worst part about it is after all this complaining I'm doin about the shape, my bank statement will show a $201.40 charge next Saturday [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

Pair on lock. Also there are a million of these things hare numbers. Most Jordan's GR during the summer have lots of pairs, even before JB started pumping out more.

I remember them Toros had two dudes beg me to cop from their store
Some people are still going to struggle with no ndc release.

Yea seeing as ndc was the only bridge to smaller towns.

Also, small footers up to sz 10 are going to struggle resellers are going harder for those cause the Asian market still isn't getting any

Back
Top Bottom