BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

According to Unlaced...

View media item 1304972
Not my pic, but they look clean! Can't wait...

Can't be real I was expecting the darker gray charcoal color midsole like on the og pair but that's the same damn shoe wtf. If anybody ever seen the og bordeaux 7s the darker gray midsole looks 1000 times better I already got those shoes

Last edited:
According to Unlaced...

Not my pic, but they look clean! Can't wait...
um... thats obviously a placeholder pic

roll.gif

Last edited:
Can't be real I was expecting the darker gray charcoal color midsole like on the og pair but that's the same damn shoe wtf. If anybody ever seen the og bordeaux 7s the darker gray midsole looks 1000 times better I already got those shoes

Those aren't the 2015s guy...

Those are '11. Why would they make them identical to the '11. I expect the remastered version to at least have army green on the tongue

Last edited:
Is Saturday Feb 7th 2015 suppose to be the release date?

Because the list posted on BSS

Didn't have these listed in the Feb drop

and People are saying it's a fall release

I've been wearing my 2011 Bordeauxs quite a bit lately -- Still have a DS pair in the archives.
But even today, it's difficult to shake the memory of my pops mowing the grass in my OGs over 20yrs ago :smh:

Also, :lol: @ attempting to pass off that photo of a 2011 Bord as a "Remastered 2015 Bordeaux"...

Last edited:
Hey, I thought I was on to something with my previous post. Guess I was wrong  
ohwell.gif
 . I personally don't know the difference between the OG's, 2011's and 2015's, but I'd just be happy with a pair in my closet.

Anyone know when the ACTUAL release date will be? Feb. 7 sounded good to me...  

I was referring to the picture on the previous page before this posted the top says feb 7
If anyone caught that.
I know the girls is dropping but the release reminder on the unlaced picture has the wrong shoe on the wrong date that's why I questioned it.

Edit: View media item 1305921See the red mark under the date
Even has where you can set a reminder
there's nothing about this picture you should think is legit

Sorry. But, nothing about the remastered will make me spend more money. Still too close to the previous release

My Bordeauxs had superb quality. Still basically DS after at least 10 wears. Way better quality than the Black/Reds from 2012.

there's nothing about this picture you should think is legit
Didn't say I thought it was 100* legit

I just wanted to state the date on the picture was incorrect

Because no one else pointed that out

They just noticed it was the 2011 release not the og

Closer look:

ae4fb512_56290be586d422dc32a57e1099e2d2f4.jpeg

I caught that too, plus the colorway is off. His track record was strong enough to where I was ignoring my own damn judgment :lol:

The ones on that manifest are these:

a28cbe5d_gs4.jpeg

wow these womens release 7s are dope.. I thought bordeaux would release in february and I've been bringing it up in other threads (oops) but if not then that still works for me, less money spent in Q1 of 2015

and btw I wish some of you guys would stop crying in every thread. "waaaah these sat on shelves" "waaaah waaaaah you kids just jump on the bandwagon" :smh:

How about you don't know me or any other poster past their SN so you shouldn't make assumptions. I save my money to buy kicks just like you, you old dbag moron. I'm not referencing any one particular individual, but you know the type of character I'm referring to.

That "I'm entitled to this" type of logic is so dumb. We're here to discuss the releases, tech, pricing, design, etc. of shoes, NOT the merit that we have based on unchangeable circumstances like the years that we were born in. So because I never watched Andre Agassi play tennis, I should go back to the store and return my ATC IIs? No, better yet I'll send them to you double boxed in a velour bag with coupons for tapioka and triscuits with a thank you note saying "I appreciate the fact that you're older than me and the fact that you watched the athlete that these shoes were made for perform in them. I salute you." FOH

Dudes better save up their money and buy a time machine since they want to be stuck in the past. Very plausible idea since they probably save so much money passing on these newer releases.

and btw I wish some of you guys would stop crying in every thread. "waaaah these sat on shelves" "waaaah waaaaah you kids just jump on the bandwagon" :smh:

How about you don't know me or any other poster past their SN so you shouldn't make assumptions. I save my money to buy kicks just like you, you old dbag moron. I'm not referencing any one particular individual, but you know the type of character I'm referring to.

That "I'm entitled to this" type of logic is so dumb. We're here to discuss the releases, tech, pricing, design, etc. of shoes, NOT the merit that we have based on unchangeable circumstances like the years that we were born in. So because I never watched Andre Agassi play tennis, I should go back to the store and return my ATC IIs? No, better yet I'll send them to you double boxed in a velour bag with coupons for tapioka and triscuits with a thank you note saying "I appreciate the fact that you're older than me and the fact that you watched the athlete that these shoes were made for perform in them. I salute you." FOH

Dudes better save up their money and buy a time machine since they want to be stuck in the past. Very plausible idea since they probably save so much money passing on these newer releases.

View media item 910324

:lol: I know I sounded mad and when I posted that I really was scratching my head questioning folks' logic, but oh well I said what I had to say.

Last edited:
That women's pair for next year really makes me want to find a pair of FTLOTG's. :smh: Been looking for a minute now.

My connect just let me know that these are actually dropping in July

Im on these again. I beat up my 2011's like an idiot 
mean.gif

These did sit in 2011 tho. 

I went to my spot at like 5pm on release day and these joints were just sitting around. A whole FSR just chillin.

But since them, the Hypebeast and KTT crowd have gotten hip to these 

Needless to say, these are gonna be a lot harder to get than in 2011. GR or not 
mean.gif

bordeauxs sat in 2011?? these shoes always been Hot fire to me. man those years i was not paying attention to shoes anymore but wow damn shame if they weren't selling out and now because celebs got em and for whatever reason J's have exploded they will be hard to aquire. i gotta get me a connect. 

These did sit in 2011 tho. 

I went to my spot at like 5pm on release day and these joints were just sitting around. A whole FSR just chillin.

But since them, the Hypebeast and KTT crowd have gotten hip to these 

mean.gif
These sat become they made a TON of them, I remember there were still over 500 pairs at HoH after release day but they sold out FAST in next couple days

There was a lot of hype bc everyone got obsessed with the tongues and would return pair hoping to get "better" tongue print/color

If they remaster these, they will come 

mean.gif
Pssh

I'm leaving no stone unturned on these

Raffles

Trades

Camping.

If it comes down to a bot for these. I'll consider it

Only thing I wont do is pay resale price.

These is my Babes!

Imma wear em everyday!

inb4 the Hype Beast come in.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom