BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Got the call from hoh n them ****** hate me now so i know theres tons of pairs of these. Finishline told me they lettin go of unclaimeds at 10 so if u cant eat on these u aint trying

Yo, anybody in the ventura county area get any calls from Pacific View mall today?
nothing from them yet. hoping to here from any footlocker tomorrow. (either in TO or PV)

one of the managers used to be an coworker of mine i still enter fairly though dont want them to lose their job.

nothing from them yet. hoping to here from any footlocker tomorrow. (either in TO or PV)

one of the managers used to be an coworker of mine i still enter fairly though dont want them to lose their job.
coo thanks for the info, thought i was SOL as far as the raffles go. Good luck boss

After looking at the videos comparing the 2011 vs 2015 I think that I'm going to take a hard pass on these, even after winning 2 raffles. I'm finding real hard to justify paying the "remastered" price tag for a pair with inferior materials to a shoe that was made during 2011 (a time where Jordans were known for being horrible quality)

Damn, some stores giving people until 10am to pick up their shoes? Somebody gonna hit up the club, get drunk, wake up pissed cause they overslept and missed out.
laugh.gif

After looking at the videos comparing the 2011 vs 2015 I think that I'm going to take a hard pass on these, even after winning 2 raffles. I'm finding real hard to justify paying the "remastered" price tag for a pair with inferior materials to a shoe that was made during 2011 (a time where Jordans were known for being horrible quality)

You must have really special eyes. How do you judge material quality by watching videos?

You must have really special eyes. How do you judge material quality by watching videos?
the 2011 pairs had the "suede" material that when you brushed it in one direction it would change turner a different shade of grey. Darker or lighter depending on what direction you brushed in. similar to the cirturs 7s and the flint grey 7s from 2007 and 2006. These are just straight up nubuck

Back
Top Bottom