BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Awesome more and more and more re retro re retro re retro - what's the point anymore? Now every one and their mother will have these.....

Awesome more and more and more re retro re retro re retro - what's the point anymore? Now every one and their mother will have these.....
As long as I get them it don't matter to me

It's not about who has the shoe it's about who can rock it better.

Think about it

This happened literally as i was looking for a 2011 pair to cop. money saved until july.

just praying the mold is correct. Thats all im looking for with these remaster jawns... 
smokin.gif

MOLD MOLD MOLD!

And personnally I don't have a big problem with the mold on the VIIs it never really bothered me

This happened literally as i was looking for a 2011 pair to cop. money saved until july.

just praying the mold is correct. Thats all im looking for with these remaster jawns... 
smokin.gif

MOLD MOLD MOLD!
Agreed. The mold is truly the one factor on whether I will buy these or not. The 7's mold has always been so distinct and when they changed it in 2011 I was soooooo salty. 

My favorite Jays are the 6, 7, and 8. Although the 6 and 8 have received minor changes, the 7's changes are the most obvious as pictured above. 

I just saw a confirmation on Sole Collector also...they say no official pics yet though...

Last edited:
Two pairs for me since I didn't double up back in 2011. This was my first pair of Jordans back when I was a kid.

I would've preferred these be the Black Friday release as some of you but maybe July won't provide as much difficulty in getting these. I also want to take a break in giving in to my materialistic desires so BF would've been better there.
My homie said he didn't feel these, I hope many people think the same way he did!

It would be interesting to see if the Olympic VIIs come back next year but I don't see it especially if the bordeauxs actually release on the 4th of July :lol: but I'd take them before cardinals tho I never liked that cw

July 4th huh? I'd think they'd save that for the Olympics (Or better yet the FTLOTG's :smokin )

JB Better stop faking and give us them all!!!!!!!

It would be interesting to see if the Olympic VIIs come back next year but I don't see it especially if the bordeauxs actually release on the 4th of July :lol: but I'd take them before cardinals tho I never liked that cw

Well the Olympic Vl's didn't release this year, so nothing's set in stone, and I really would find it odd to release the colorway any other day except for the 4th, but Nike does whatever of course lol

In terms of the Cardinals, those have never done anything for me, but an article on Sneakernews says that they're confirmed for next year.

Walked into the store about an hour after opening to grab Bords in 2011. No raffle. Won't be as easy this time around.

Will be one of the very few cops I make next year for shoes, not willing to pay resale prices right now

I don't see the Olympics retroing next year. 3 times in 6 years?? Maybe if the FTLOTG version never dropped, but they did.

Back
Top Bottom