BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

I didn't even scoop them up, but they are still available... Why cant all release be as sweet as these

Or it just to early to release these, they just came out b4

gonna start trying my shoes on in store like this 
roll.gif

Easy cop online! I missed out on the 2011 joints, so these were on my radar. Cooked off Champs Sports earlier today, seems like resellers arent moving their inventory from early this year, JB is also producing more pairs which is great for the average consumer. This in an OG colorway and still can be found online n stores, I hope the rest of the year will be this easy to cop Js. My next cop will be the Aquas.

Easy cop online! I missed out on the 2011 joints, so these were on my radar. Cooked off Champs Sports earlier today, seems like resellers arent moving their inventory from early this year, JB is also producing more pairs which is great for the average consumer. This in an OG colorway and still can be found online n stores, I hope the rest of the year will be this easy to cop Js. My next cop will be the Aquas.
Do NOT expect this for the Aquas though.

FNL still having them didn't make them a super crazy hella massive ultra GR. Just some splash page karma since ppl cooked elsewhere

Not sure if anyone has started throwing out what color combination they want on their tongues, but I'd like to see some  yellow on both my tongues.

Last sneaker I was able to cop this easy were the true blue 3s.. walked in the store and picked em up. My boy that worked there was telling me get 2 pairs. Wish I had listened. Ended up getting rid of em to my boy because they were a tight fit. I feel lots of resellers are backing off lately.. possibly due to the price hike. Not worth it anymore with the fees, shipping etc involved since most people throw their stuff on the bay.

Initially I liked the 2011's better, but after looking at them side by side a minute. I think I prefer the 2015's. They grey upper is darker besides the dark midsole. My only complaint really is the weird shaped toe box.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom