BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

I picked up a 10.5 from hibbet sports and I tried it on and its feeling a little small and 11 is what I usaully get I got a 10.5 because every review I've read says that 7s run big and I have a pair of 2012 Raptor 7s in a 10.5 and they fit big but the Bordeauxs I just picked up today are 10.5 but feel very small I'm confused

Last edited:
Curious to see how these will look after being worn in all the way. Wore mine for couple hours today and just curious how this Nubuck or whatever holds up.

I picked up a 10.5 from hibbet sports and I tried it on and its feeling a little small and 11 is what I usaully get I got a 10.5 because every review I've read says that 7s run big and I have a pair of 2012 Raptor 7s in a 10.5 and they fit big but the Bordeauxs I just picked up today are 10.5 but feel very small I'm confused
This year 7  fit  more snug   than the 2011-2012  7's  that's it   ,  i'm a true 13.5   when i copped the 2011 bordeaux i was swimming in my size  so for the 2015 hare  i decided to go 

with a 13  , big mistake  it fit but i have to wear very thin socks   , for the new bordeaux i got back to my 13.5   i guess it will be good this time !

This year 7  fit  more snug   than the 2011-2012  7's  that's it   ,  i'm a true 13.5   when i copped the 2011 bordeaux i was swimming in my size  so for the 2015 hare  i decided to go 
with a 13  , big mistake  it fit but i have to wear very thin socks   , for the new bordeaux i got back to my 13.5   i guess it will be good this time !
the reviews I read were mostly on the 2015 French blue 7s though they are 2015 7s too but now I guess I know what to get next time lol

So, what are the chances of them remastering Cardinals and Charcoals? Cuz I'll just start the hunt for a 2006 and 2012 pair.

definitely the easiest cop i've made in recent years.

really happy i got these as my folks werent spending bread on me as a kid for kicks that i'd out grow in 7 months.  

first pair of sz 10s i got did have enough blue on the tongue, so i took em to a foot locker at a different mall and they let me switch em out for a different pair.

i know Js being super easy to cop doesnt make them as 'cool' because cats cant flip em for 200% retail on craiglist and ebay etc, but i think it's cool for once that jordan brand dumped a bunch of kicks of a pretty important model and didnt make it a chore to get them.

i dunno when, or what i'm gonna wear these with, but 11 year old me is michael jordan fist pumping right now.

Did you try on. Sz 11 ? Since that seems to be your normal sz

This full size run on finishline has me kinda concerned now. Read on their Twitter though that an email means your good so I dunno

Did you try on. Sz 11 ? Since that seems to be your normal sz
I didn't get an 11 because I thought it would run big plus it waa a raffle and in raffles you put down what size you want and they hold that size for you if you win its not like I can walk back in and ask for a different size, theyre sold out , otherwise, of course I would have tried on a size 11? .

Last edited:
I swear these fit tighter than the hares maybe it's the materials
exactly what I was thinking my friend has a size 10 pair of hares that he let me try on and I have a the bordeauxs in a 10.5 and the bordeauxs feel tighter or smaller

Last edited:
This full size run on finishline has me kinda concerned now. Read on their Twitter though that an email means your good so I dunno
Until I get that shipping conf, Ima stay highly skeptic.
I mean I even doubled-up just in case one gets cancelled.

People actually wear those sneaker shields? LMFAO! It's a ******* shoe. You wear them they crease a little which is what all shoes of all makes do. My Magli/Ferragamos are creasing after wear. Who gives two *****? Same with my sneakers.

People actually wear those sneaker shields? LMFAO! It's a ******* shoe. You wear them they crease a little which is what all shoes of all makes do. My Magli/Ferragamos are creasing after wear. Who gives two *****? Same with my sneakers.
opinions

Back
Top Bottom