BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

To the person contemplating returning em, dont stress the upc , for all they know thats how u got them, couldve been 1 of their people who swapped. As long as theyre authentic you have nothing to stress over.

Last edited:
Didn't realize until picking up my pair yesterday that the color scheme on the tounge was different on these.
yeah i copped at footlocker at one mall, and after a few hours was like "there's not enough blue on the tongue for me"

so i took em to a different footlocker at another mall and exchanged for a pair that had more blue

real #firstworldproblems of me, but eh gotta do what you gotta do

I wanted very little yellow on mines..and the shoegawds blessed me again...because the store was on some shoe nazi ish. They wouldn't allow me to look at multiple pairs because of the line of people ..and when I asked to see how MY pair looked..chick at register said.."do u want the sneakers or not? ( mind u..I had cash in my hand) I was like yeaa..I want the sneaker..but I jus wanna open the box for a second to see how MY pair looks...she was trying to tell me..the display shoe is on the table. Smh. But eventually da stupid thot opened da box.

But..it was exactly what I wanted when It was opened. I got my dark tongues to go great with black jeans.

View media item 1635259

2011 aren't bad at all. 

Only thing is the midsole color, but it's not even bad. At first I was like these aren't exactly true to the OG, but I dig em how it breaks up the monotony of the sole.  I'd only rock like once or twice in the fall. Felt all awkward with the stares in 2013 so I sold em. 
laugh.gif
 Felt bad was thinking of looking for vnds pair, Then a year later word hits about a release. 
laugh.gif
 In my eyes I won. 

I dont know the materials used on the original release but I would have preferred a durabuck upper or whatever they used on the black infrared 2014 release. The nubuck is ok though. The toe box's awkward was concerning at first  but I dont notice it on feet. It also seems that the ventilation holes on the upper are not as prominent in comparison with the hare 7s from may but they may be a result from the material difference. Overall im satisfied with my shoe but not impressed. I do appreciate that they made these were made widely available.

These are durabuck :stoneface: the 2014s black infrared were nubuck.

Durabuck>>>>>>nubuck

Be glad they released these like the original 1992s n didn't give them the Ashy Larry treatment

Last edited:
I wanted very little yellow on mines..and the shoegawds blessed me again...because the store was on some shoe nazi ish. They wouldn't allow me to look at multiple pairs because of the line of people ..and when I asked to see how MY pair looked..chick at register said.."do u want the sneakers or not? ( mind u..I had cash in my hand) I was like yeaa..I want the sneaker..but I jus wanna open the box for a second to see how MY pair looks...she was trying to tell me..the display shoe is on the table. Smh. But eventually da stupid thot opened da box.

But..it was exactly what I wanted when It was opened. I got my dark tongues to go great with black jeans.

View media item 1635259
Best tongues I've seen so far

I dont know the materials used on the original release but I would have preferred a durabuck upper or whatever they used on the black infrared 2014 release. The nubuck is ok though. The toe box's awkward was concerning at first  but I dont notice it on feet. It also seems that the ventilation holes on the upper are not as prominent in comparison with the hare 7s from may but they may be a result from the material difference. Overall im satisfied with my shoe but not impressed. I do appreciate that they made these were made widely available.

These are durabuck :stoneface: the 2014s black infrared were nubuck.

Durabuck>>>>>>nubuck

Be glad they released these like the original 1992s n didn't give them the Ashy Larry treatment

Damn I wish the 6's were duraback smh

Last edited by a moderator:
to anybody wondering about how strict FNL return policy is, it's amazing for the store in my area. First, my store definitely gives you more than 45 days. I just returned 2 pairs of shoes this past Saturday, Hare 7s and Oreo 4s, both that are well past the 45 day window. Second, if you payed using PayPal or a debit card, They will NOT refund you in cash. I've always had to have my card on me and they swiped it in store and the money was refunded back to the card. Other than that, that's pretty much it. Only thing I would say you must have when you go to the store to return is the online receipt, the shoes, ID, and the card you used to buy them online.

Just got my shipping confirmation email. Ordered at 6 pm yesterday. With my FNL WC was able to get these for $190 flat including shipping. Pretty sure everyone else waiting on shipping email should get it today. :smokin

Both the 2011 and 2015 are fire, subtle difference make them unique imo. Correct me if im wrong. The new bordeaux have a wider triangle were the laces start similar to the originals. Not to mention my 2011 Bordeaux have more of a similar cut to the 2015 Hare's. One thing i did notice was the 15 bordeaux were softer materials.

Last edited:
Lmao at the homie who bought 2 Jordan's and broke his Bank! Try 7-8 pairs in the last month
Plus Vans, Adidas, and NIKE SB's
Lol 2 shoes most of us buy every 2 days

Last edited:
Lmao at the homie who bought 2 Jordan's and broke his Bank! Try 7-8 pairs in the last month
Plus Vans, Adidas, and NIKE SB's
Lol 2 shoes most of us buy every 2 days
Why are you normalizing outlier behavior? Most dudes on here and well... everywhere aren't buying 100+ pairs a year. That ain't the norm. I don't get bragging about getting 7-8 pairs a month though (even if I've been doing it myself). Spending $300-$500 a month on any hobby is a lot for many people making great money or not.

Last edited:
Buy 7-8 pairs a month is the Norm
Especially when Nike / JB and Other brands keep dropping kicks - I'm not any different from most people in Here! People who buy doubles n triples that is Normal

Kinda surprised how many dudes want gold/blue tongues in here... thought darker tongues would be more popular with men.

Back
Top Bottom