BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Does shipping take longer if you pay Finishline using Paypal? i paid on Saturday for my nephew pair and never got an order confirmation via email and when i check the order on my account with finishline it says processing... and the funds have already been taken out so im hoping im straight

Just ordered from eastbay since finishline trippin.. I'm guessing cause it put my wrong billing address

I would just direct message finishline on Twitter..cause I used paypal on Saturday at 4pm and got an order confirmation eighth away. But the shipping confirmation came in today

In my opinion, I feel that people are so used to the way the 2011 pair looks. Before 2011 the only release was in '92, and where i'm from people were just getting into J's around 2010, 2011ish. So them seeing the 2011 pair and not knowing the difference between them and the OG pair made them think that that 2011 pair is how the Bordeaux's are actually supposed to look, so when the 2015 pair came out they were instantly drawn away. I, myself picked up the 2015 pair and I am quite happy, I recently ordered some chrome lace tips to put on them and plan on rocking them soon. Quality wise, I like the 2015's, I do not own the 2011's so I could not give a fair comparison.
You sir are definitely onto something.  People forget there was prexisting model prior to the '92. The OG is what we should be using at the correct point of reference where we're comparing kicks to their original model. 

Does shipping take longer if you pay Finishline using Paypal? i paid on Saturday for my nephew pair and never got an order confirmation via email and when i check the order on my account with finishline it says processing... and the funds have already been taken out so im hoping im straight

Call them

i used paypal and have a tracking number already

I have a spare size 8 if anybody wants it. Retail plus shipping. #iamnotareseller lol. Best friend picked up two pairs & can't return one pair because of shiekhs policy.

i called finishline and they sound so clueless... they just said they are processing the order and thats all they can tell me... no more extra info because apparently they dont know... sounds bs but nothing i can do i guess

9tMsOQ3.gif

I think they were re released too soon they were sitting everywhere price of 190.00 plus excluding these from discount is probably another reason for slow movement

I think they were re released too soon they were sitting everywhere price of 190.00 plus excluding these from discount is probably another reason for slow movement
i dont think so, i just think that 7s arent as popular at the moment as other retros particularly this color way. same goes for the 8s. 

@p1zza I've been saying this for a while in this thread. A lot of heads bow started a few years ago and got familiar with the 2011 pair more which is why so many more prefer details like the light midsole and weird shape compared to the details on the 2015 pair which are made to directly look like the OG. I first saw the OG Bordeauxs in 2007 and after seeing the other 7s they where the only one I liked. When they put those 2011s out I was so pissed at the many differences those had. 2015 all day.

I wonder if this will happen when the Aquas and Metallics release

i dont think so, i just think that 7s arent as popular at the moment as other retros particularly this color way. same goes for the 8s. 
You might be rt there brutha.... Bordeaux sat in 2011 also I was able to get 3 pair back then still have one DS pair from then...

Checked these out at my local mall yesterday (Champs and FTL had FSRs sitting).  Is the material supposed to be that thin/flimsy?  The shoe was pretty lightweight, so I guess if it's for that purpose, then it's working.  I was prepared to cop, but the thinness of the material was a bit of a shock.

I walked in my local Footlocker HOH on Saturday evening around 7:00pm not expecting to see the Bordeaux still available as my raffle game is not on point meaning I miss out on a lot of them. One of the sales person who knows me (not a hookup tho) brought out my size and says "size 10.5 right?". I went ahead and got them lol without expecting I was going to be able to get a pair still at that time of the day.

Back
Top Bottom