BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Just returned my pair. Just so happened that the guy that rang me up on Saturday was the guy who processed my return and he didn't look happy about it at all. Do employees lose commission on returned stuff? Anyway when I asked for a size swap all the employees their looked at eachother in the shadiest way possible before telling me they were sold out. Either way I couldn't be sold on these and got a refund.

Just returned my pair. Just so happened that the guy that rang me up on Saturday was the guy who processed my return and he didn't look happy about it at all. Do employees lose commission on returned stuff? Anyway when I asked for a size swap all the employees their looked at eachother in the shadiest way possible before telling me they were sold out. Either way I couldn't be sold on these and got a refund.
Yes they do get commission from my understanding.

**** it release day is easy comission for them, no need to sell anybody on anything :lol:

Let your timbs breathe b
laugh.gif
For serious. And that couch looking like it done had human blood on it. 
nerd.gif

So yall both gonna cry about shipping like FNL isn't hitting you off with a $20 reward for every $200 spent? That pretty much negates shipping and sales tax for most.
Yeah, a reward that makes you spend more money :smile: ... jk

I use different emails/accounts and have rewards all over the place. Do you know if they would allow me to combine rewards from different accounts?

Dude... as a Canadian... you gotta explain this for me.
smile.gif
Tucking pants so the tongues stick out is a Canadian thing?
I don't know.. maybe I should have said a "Tdot" thing? In Scarborough, when I do visit I notice quite a few people doing that.

Chick on Finishline cust service line said "wit dese Jerden sebons, der is eh tendencee to have Oder cancel".

Granted, she did say they have had a lot of cancellations of orders (as in customers calling to cancel) so they are "rooking por yore size".

Sucks. Def don't have my hopes up anymore.

Last edited:
Well there was a time where JB was consistent with the quality of their retros... Nowadays, it's a crapshoot from one model (or even cw) to another.

I'm 99% sure we would all pay higher retail if we could get consistent quality releases.

Don't say things like that.

How much higher do you want retros to be? They're NEVER going to be as good as OG's. The remastered thing has taught you nothing...?

I'm surprised people are returning these, they have every right to of course as it is their dollar

But had these been limited, ain't no way in hell ya'll would be returning these :lol:

Chick on Finishline cust service line said "wit dese Jerden sebons, der is eh tendencee to have Oder cancel".

Granted, she did say they have had a lot of cancellations of orders (as in customers calling to cancel) so they are "rooking por yore size".

Sucks. Def don't have my hopes up anymore.
lol WHAT?!

Back
Top Bottom