BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

I mean I'm not personally going to file a class action lawsuit but I think we all can agree that this remastered stuff is complete bs. It's a total scam and I'm not going to argue with someone who wants to take the fight to Nike, cause it is a worthy cause, imo.

Holding the 2011 in one hand and the 2015 in the other there is absolutely no reason whatsoever for a $40 price increase.

Nike approved this PR article. This is called false advertising.

"THE PROCESS

Every pair produced under the Retro Remaster regime will pass through over 100 sets of hands before it gets boxed up and unleashed to eager sneaker consumers at retail. As the shoes go from one step of the intricate process to the next, each person that handles them wears white cotton gloves to keep the product as pristine as possible. Whether it’s cutting materials, lining up edges, or molding the shape, everything has to be absolutely perfect before it can get the green light to move on to the next stage of production."

http://sneakernews.com/2014/08/29/r...s-inside-air-jordan-retro-remaster-program/2/
Well of course they go through 100 sets of hands...that doesn't mean anything.

I've said all year the remastered stuff was just a gimick. It's pretty obvious they just raised prices. It's simple supply and demand. If the shoes keep selling out, they'll keep raising prices. There are much better quality shoes on the market right now but people are still going to pay premium prices for shoes that are over 20 years old just because of the name brand. It's crazy.

These shoes aren't worth what they charge but I'll still get 2-3 pairs a year if I want them. It's not going to break the bank even though they're overpriced. I'm just not going to go crazy and buy every new release. I'm selective.

If you're pissed, you can return the shoe but do you seriously think you're going to file a class action lawsuit over $190????

Ok now yall def got me effed up with that nubuck/durabuck/youngbuck drivel. 
It's the truth, the Barcelona Nights 7s have Durabuck because it feels like buttery biscuits while the Hare 7s feel like dried biscuits (because it's the first time your girlfriend/wife cooked breakfast)
laugh.gif

Basically the Hare 7s are suede.

People have only been going in on talking about jordan brand quality lately because the prices they're paying are becoming so high. 

i feel if these were 120 or 130 people wouldn't blink at glue stains or bumped toeboxes. 
was literally thinking and about to post the same thing

So loyal customers put together class action lawsuits?
I share  stevedensmore's plight. If i followed correctly, he essentially finds qualms with the reverse relationship between the recent product quality against their established price increases. Essentially the prices are raised, yet somehow the quality is rather subpar, if not even worse than decades ago. 

Now back to your question; sOLE cLLEC**, i believe had an article on this. Essentially class actions lawsuits are futile; As customers, the one sure way to get heard is to voice ourselves in solidarity WITH OUR WALLETS. 

Last edited:
Well of course they go through 100 sets of hands...that doesn't mean anything.

I've said all year the remastered stuff was just a gimick. It's pretty obvious they just raised prices. It's simple supply and demand. If the shoes keep selling out, they'll keep raising prices. There are much better quality shoes on the market right now but people are still going to pay premium prices for shoes that are over 20 years old just because of the name brand. It's crazy.

These shoes aren't worth what they charge but I'll still get 2-3 pairs a year if I want them. It's not going to break the bank even though they're overpriced. I'm just not going to go crazy and buy every new release. I'm selective.

If you're pissed, you can return the shoe but do you seriously think you're going to file a class action lawsuit over $190????

Class action lawsuits have been filed for much less.

Read and learn...

http://www.jacobymeyers.com/false-and-misleading-advertisi.html

Thus far each of the remastered pairs I have I have been impressed. Maybe that's because the previous few years leading to now have produced some of the worst retros ever so any upgrade is significant.

Thus far each of the remastered pairs I have I have been impressed. Maybe that's because the previous few years leading to now have produced some of the worst retros ever so any upgrade is significant.

I do agree with Steve that these do not appear to be 'remastered' relative to the 2011 pair. I do think they did a great job on the columbia iv, oreo iv, chicago I's, SBB's, etc. Just not consistent which is a problem.

I do agree with Steve that these do not appear to be 'remastered' relative to the 2011 pair. I do think they did a great job on the columbia iv, oreo iv, chicago I's, SBB's, etc. Just not consistent which is a problem.
JB puts effort into certain shoes, these and the Hares are the ones they should have done that for given their significance.

The Chicago X's, FB VII's and Columbia IV's are 3 of the most comfortable shoes I have worn in some time. They get better with each wear. Material wise the bodeaux's lack thick materials like the OG and to some extent the 2011's. But I have them pretty comfy so I am content. To each their own.

The Chicago X's, FB VII's and Columbia IV's are 3 of the most comfortable shoes I have worn in some time. They get better with each wear. Material wise the bodeaux's lack thick materials like the OG and to some extent the 2011's. But I have them pretty comfy so I am content. To each their own.
The reason behind that is because of the Huarache Sock liner, they made it plusher and thinned out the materials on the shoe.

You're someone who's clearly not mature enough to understand what's wrong with the situation at hand.
Yes I do...

and I also understand nothings gonna change in my favor  (The Buyer)

So I adapted to price change and Feed my Habit!

#NeverSettle #AlwaysEat

The only complaint I had with my Columbia IV's is one of the Jumpman logos on the heel looks like it was sliced with a razor. Something that obviously wouldn't have passed inspection if they were green lighting before each manufacturing step. My Hare VII's had octagon shaped toe caps too. Not to mention, black spec stains on the grey material.

Yes I do...

and I also understand nothings gonna change in my favor  (The Buyer)

So I adapted to price change and Feed my Habit!

#NeverSettle #AlwaysEat

You proved my point. You lack the maturity it takes to comprehend how we're getting hosed.

Last edited:
The only complaint I had with my Columbia IV's is one of the Jumpman logos on the heel looks like it was sliced with a razor. Something that obviously wouldn't have passed inspection if they were green lighting before each manufacturing step. My Hare VII's had octagon shaped toe caps too. Not to mention, black spec stains on the grey material.
Weren't you upset with the quality of the Hares too?

If you are so pissed, why do you keep buying the shoes and complaining about them?

If you think the quality sucks, just stop buying the shoes.

Weren't you upset with the quality of the Hares too?

If you are so pissed, why do you keep buying the shoes and complaining about them?

If you think the quality sucks, just stop buying the shoes.

Because I was hopeful these were isolated incidents, and that I'd have better luck next time.

Last edited:
Because I was hopeful these were isolated incidents, and that I'd have better luck next time.
Ok if I date a female that has loose morals and she is seeing someone on the side and I call it off;  then I date a different woman who has the same loose morals as the last one do I call that an isolated incident?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom