BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

My pair is supposed to arrive today however my tracking still says departure scan from the original wherehouse... [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Damn my FNL pair came in looking like Bugs Bunny size with that deformed toe box....

I hope my champs pair isnt as bad.

JB did a stellar job on the Shattered Backboard 1s, a great job on the Chicago 1s, and very good job on the 4 LS models...and 11 lows. If it's not a Remastered 1, 4LS, or an 11..you may get a crappy jordan..because quality check and materials on ALL Jordans are NOT created equal.
I guess, its just funny cause a couple of years ago I would have been fine with these, even at the price. it wasnt until I branched out into other nike lines that i realized we arent getting anything for our dollar when compared to other shoes nike also releases that retailm for 40-100 cheaper. Mark up on these shoes must be astronomical.

Yeah, my order got canceled.

It's funny how people were talking about these are sitting online.

I think Nike is going to eventually release everything.

but here's my $20 for the IE's :nthat:

Meh.... Copped for a friend.

720x493.jpeg.ab66000182a74b21bd0a53a53720ec20.large

Just got the "We Messed Up" email from finish line. I don't understand how my friend ordered at 130PM that day and got his pair delivered and I ordered at 11AM and mine gets cancelled
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom