BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

I've hated FinishLine ever since the rigged Grape 5s and other 2013 releases never again
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
FNL use to be my A1 spot they use to reserve me a pair a week in advance for retail but after the concord 11 release & the changing employees through out the yrs. they became flat out shady.put in the foot work at all retail locations at my local mall & struck out.against my self imposed morals even tried FNL because these are in my top ten aj grails & i had to have them.so it was online or bust for me struck out on all other sites but FNL online came through in the clutch for me.

The toebox bumps and other QC issues are definitely worse on some pairs than others. Pairs that I've seen with January dates seemed to be in worse shape than the ones with February dates inside. Maybe just a coincidence... Some of these do have insane toe bumps though, and I can't say if they will go away after wearing and breaking them in (doubt it) but just trying them on the bump looks way worse.

I ended up returning my pair and grabbing a pair with less of a bump, and less glue issue. The perf holes also looked cleaner.

in person, especially from the side it is horrible. its like the fabric dips down and then the toe box shoots up. i had the 92s OG in 92. i was in high school and wasn't a little kid. i never remembered it having a bump like this. i woulda been like wtf.

Ogs didnt have the toe box erection. Whoever said that is lying

I think they purposely did that on these maybe to make um look like bugs pair? Nike is weird like that

Yeah not sure why everyone is acting like the toe bump was on OGs, and like even if it was, it's "Remastered" so it has to have what is clearly a visual flaw again if that is the case...

People don't plan on wearing these that's why all the complaints about the toe box is an issue lol. These do have a thicker Huarache bootie than the 2011's. I hope people know it's just how it's sewn and not the "bad quality" materials they are screaming about

Yeah not sure why everyone is acting like the toe bump was on OGs, and like even if it was, it's "Remastered" so it has to have what is clearly a visual flaw again if that is the case...

OGs didn't have that imperfection around the stitching on the toe box, which some are calling a toe bump. Some OGs had a boxy toe, like the VI's last year, to where it looks like a boot up front, and some OGs just had a smooth toe box. This boxy toe could also be referred to as a toe bump. I think that's where the confusion may be.

The stitching mishap was an error in material size and stitching and poor craftsmanship. That's what a true B grade should be. I think it happened on so many pairs, JB couldn't risk losing money on this massed produced shoe to pull them all out. I will agree that this was crappy of them not to resolve the issue beforehand, even if it would've delayed the release.

Last edited:
People don't plan on wearing these that's why all the complaints about the toe box is an issue lol. These do have a thicker Huarache bootie than the 2011's. I hope people know it's just how it's sewn and not the "bad quality" materials they are screaming about

Yeah, true to size is snug. I don't know what people who sized down are gonna do, but you could've gone half size up on this shoe.

I do regret that the tongue couldn't be more brighter green, but that dark olive color is all right too.

Fantastic job assuming

People that are saying the 2011s are better are Delusional. The 2015 are Remastered (better quality) and are Truer to the 92' OGs 
pimp.gif

People that are saying the 2011s are better are Delusional. The 2015 are Remastered (better quality) and are Truer to the 92' OGs :pimp:

So you are saying the 2015 are better quality than the 2011? Materials and craftmanship?

I cant wait to get my pair!

OGs didn't have that imperfection around the stitching on the toe box, which some are calling a toe bump. Some OGs had a boxy toe, like the VI's last year, to wear it looks like a boot up front, and some OGs just had a smooth toe box. This boxy toe could also be referred to as a toe bump. I think that's where the confusion may be.

The stitching mishap was an error in material size and stitching and poor craftsmanship. That's what a true B grade should be. I think it happened on so many pairs, JB couldn't risk losing money on this massed produced shoe to pull them all out. I will agree that is was crappy of them not to resolve the issue beforehand, even if it would've delayed the release.
Repped a thousand times

Damn after seeing fnl give yall gift cards for canceling I wish mine would have did the same. Just came home to them not too long ago and the toe box is ATROCIOUS! No joke I probably got Top 10 worse toe boxes out of all yall. I ain't even pull out the other shoe. Just closed the box, shook my head and sat the box outside. I don't even want these in the same vicinity of my collection

Last edited:
Am I the only one that hate my 2011's .. Lol.. I had 2 pair and sold 1 pair already .. Selling my second pair as soon as my double of the 2015's get here .. 2015's are far from perfect but something just isn't right about the 2011s to me ..just can't put my finger on it..

Back
Top Bottom