BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

these are still available like everywhere in Europe guys .. a little over retail tho with shipping and stuff tho

I can't take 2015 toebox complaints seriously. The week leading up to the release the majority of pairs posted had a jacked up toebox.
I'm not saying people shouldn't be irritated by the quality but so many people highlighted the issues with the 2015s but were told to shut up.

I can't take 2015 toebox complaints seriously. The week leading up to the release the majority of pairs posted had a jacked up toebox.
I'm not saying people shouldn't be irritated by the quality but so many people highlighted the issues with the 2015s but were told to shut up.

What's not to be taken seriously? I knew in advance of purchasing them (based on my experience with the "remastered" Hare VIIs) there was a chance I'd end up with a shoddy quality pair, but that shouldn't be a worry unless they're purchased from an outlet. Shoes like the pictures I posted should never end up in retailers for the MSRP.

What do you guys consider an awesome tongue? Personally when I see all colors that stands out more to me.

I like the tongues with blue and yellow but i understand how someone could like the more tone colors because it matches the shoe better

View media item 1642700UPS delivered my pair yesterday. Missed out on the 2011 drop so these were a must for me. Was one of the lucky ones to not get cancelled from FNL. Ordered at 6:04 Saturday night. Overall good quality besides a small toe bump on my left shoe. Very happy with my tongues as well. 2-0 this year for Jordan 7 tongue color pattern cause my hares are perfect.

I like the hits of yellow on my tongues. It's just enough to compliment the yellow and bordeaux hits on the outsole without domination the tongue. The yellow look good on the edges of the tongue.

I have both on hand, and the 2011's were undoubtedly crafted with better precision. There's a simple fix to make the 2011's closer to OG's; get the midsoles repainted charcoal.

I definitely agree with that statement, but I still prefer the 2015s. The problem I had with the 2011s were that the midsole(I know it can be painted) didn't go with the upper, and the upper colors(black and Gray) didn't go together. It just all looked off. Also, the front half of the shoe was too bulky, to where the front looked disproportioned to the back.

View media item 1642831Seems like I got a good mix of all the colors. Not the best but not the worst. Can't wait to rock them this weekend! And I think you all are right about the toe bump going away when you loosen the laces.

thats a huge stretch dbl steve

actually its an outright lie...they have 1000% improved SOME of the biggest issues

The biggest being materials. The fact that leather-based remastered retros now no longer feel like they will crack in half with each step taken is a big thumbs up in my opinion.

Last edited:
Ordered a pair from Finishline, GS size for my homegirl sine she was out of the country.  Not a hint of yellow whatsoever on the tongue and ... I actually kind of liked it.

Ordered another pair from Footlocker sz 10 to possibly switch up with the pair I'd gotten from Nike GT that morning if the tongues proved to be better looking.  Then right after I ordered, i kinda realized just how much i didn't care wtf the tongue looked like.  Called, tried to cancel;  they told me NOPE.  Sooo yea; that was a no go.  They came yesterday... guy hit me up for a size swap so I figured I'd be nice and go ahead with it.

Last edited:
thats a huge stretch dbl steve

actually its an outright lie...they have 1000% improved SOME of the biggest issues

The biggest being materials. The fact that leather-based remastered retros now no longer feel like they will crack in half with each step taken is a big thumbs up in my opinion.

exactly... I hate the white infa vi's they are complete crap...the history of vi are eons better & the all infa are ok but nothing compared to what the white low vi have those are actually nice & im just waiting on them to hit disco

We all should know by now that "remasterd " was just a marketing trick JB used to justify rising prices. Nothing has been remasterd.

not true at all. there have definitely been improvements with the new retros 
not alot....I accept the "Remasterd" used for lets say Oreo and Columbia 4's compared to the crap 4's we got with the cements, military blue etc.

but these are "Remasturd!" 

Put these next to black infrared. 

The cut of the nubuck or whatever it is and that toe box.

I guess its safe to assume that any upcoming super GR will have these quality issues.

They are probably using a different factory for these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom