BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

After some detective work, I believe this remastered pair is based off of the Korean made 1992 Bordeauxs. The Korea made pair has the darker olive on the backtab, and the Taiwan made pair has the neon green. JB wasn't trolling on that one.
I've also seen pairs with a near black midsole and pairs with a light grey midsole. Must have been produced in diff places

After some detective work, I believe this remastered pair is based off of the Korean made 1992 Bordeauxs. The Korea made pair has the darker olive on the backtab, and the Taiwan made pair has the neon green. JB wasn't trolling on that one.
Information on them? For educational purposes.

I've also seen pairs with a near black midsole and pairs with a light grey midsole. Must have been produced in diff places

Right! There's a lot of pairs with minor differences from them being made at different factories. The infrared VI is a big example, there's a lot of discussion about the differences in quality.

Information on them? For educational purposes.

Korean made pair:
View media item 1907407View media item 1907389View media item 1907391View media item 1907406

Taiwan made pair:
View media item 1907403View media item 1907402View media item 1907400View media item 1907404

Note the shades of green of the backtabs and the Korean pair has the 3 holes on the wing of the upper as opposed to the Taiwan pair's 2. In some pairs the different factories account for the difference in the V or U shape of where the Huarache boot meets the toebox. Some pairs also have different toebox shapes.

The Darker Denim/ Black Denim is beautiful with these but i bought some Olived Colored Tech Fleece and I love it. Granted i have taken my 2015 out of the box yet strictly been 2011

Last edited:
Fellas I'm a size 12 in the 2011 pair which is a size down from my normal, what size would I wear in these? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
So I just wore my Bordeaux for 2 days, and it's already creasing on the toe part. My infrared 6s has been worn maybe around 50x and it's barely shown any creasing on the toe part. Anybody experiencing similar symptoms?

Last edited:
So I just wore my Bordeaux for 2 days, and it's already creasing on the toe part. My infrared 6s has been worn maybe around 50x and it's barely shown any creasing on the toe part. Anybody experiencing similar symptoms?
You're comparing 2 different shoes and material. Plus plenty in this thread about the creasing. The material is thin and shoe is bendable. Crease magnet but comfortable

It's
Nubuck vs Durabuck. The toe on the Infrareds is Nubuck which takes a while to crease. Durabuck creases easily

Mine showed creasing on the first day of wear :lol: it's nothing unnatural.

Hell, I've worn mine at least 60 times to work, school, the mall, etc. and they still look great. Just realized I wore them to work today :lol:

View media item 1942496View media item 1942509View media item 1942512

Last edited:
I see. + rep for the infos.

The ones on the hare 7 doesn't crease easily too. So I assume it's also nubuck then?

Most likely. It changes colors as you run your fingers through it. Durabuck doesn't do that. I personally prefer Nubuck for the reason that it doesn't CREASE as much but Durabuck does like better and doesn't get ashy
I see. + rep for the infos.

The ones on the hare 7 doesn't crease easily too. So I assume it's also nubuck then?

Mine (two pairs) came with heavily creased tox boxes right outta the box from NDC.

Back
Top Bottom