BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Regardless of if they look og or 2011
I'm planning on copping
I want the shoe

Man I can't ******* wait for these.  These and Hare's all I have to look forward to thus far.   Might still go after Oreo 4's but, for the long time in a while I am just super underwhelmed at the releases this year.

My rotation pair.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
lol!!!! same carpet. i thought that was my pic    
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The real discussion will begin once pics leak...

Seems like they are doing it on releases like the Chicago 1s so maybe its an OG thing. The Columbia 4s and Oreo 4s were around during the Lifestyle days so its hard to make the mold in the original form. So the real test will be when original colorways that Mike wore in his Chicago days start to resurface. Im going to keep an eye out on those AJ 10 double nickels.

The colors have been pretty close to the original but all we have seen is the 10 and Chicago 1s so its still too early to tell.

But mold is something I REALLY hope they get right because with certain Jordans its so crucial. I agree with the above post about them setting the bar so high based off of their claims and one way to end that argument is to bring em back in OG mold.

IMO 1, 3s - 7s mold is critical. Especially in the case of the 4 cuz it was a "cross training" jordan where it wasnt exactly a tall bball sneaker and not short enough to be a runner. It was a hybrid of sorts..

I never thought of that. Hopefully it is a "OG color" thing because the "Chicago" 1's looks damn near perfect mold/shape wise. So hopefully this will be the case for the other "OG" colors releases.

all i have left from my og's back in highschool is the box and flight club cards. i always handed em down to my cousins when i got a new pair since 85. id be rich now 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I think I'm going to hunt down a pair of OG's sometime this year, so i can complete the Trifecta.

Thanks for the quick response. Those Mcdonald VII's must be fire
laugh.gif
. Wonder what else they will throw at us. 

Not sure how I feel of the marvin the martians

Last edited:
personally I feel JB are releasing these too close to the last retro in 2011. Bordeaux should of been released at least another 3-4 years from now. I'll be comparing my '11 to the '15 version. although I feel the '11 model was top notch in quality

We might even get the Olympic VIIs this year. Last time those released was in 2012 if I'm not mistaken. The Bordeaux VIIs retros released just a year before in 2011 and they obviously don't care about a 4 year gap in releases, why would they care about a 3 year gap. We all know they wouldn't sit :lol:

We might even get the Olympic VIIs this year. Last time those released was in 2012 if I'm not mistaken. The Bordeaux VIIs retros released just a year before in 2011 and they obviously don't care about a 4 year gap in releases, why would they care about a 3 year gap. We all know they wouldn't sit :lol:
God I hope so!

Back
Top Bottom