BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Glossy shine look on the Mt.peaks.[emoji]128078[/emoji]. If they were just black finish without the gloss would be good.

I do notice a darker graphite color on the midsole. The tongue also has green in it, albeit a way darker green. Really need to see in more detail before I decide. I was expecting to get blown away by them "remastering" these and so far I'm not at all impressed

If they are keeping the light gray panels (again), I am looking forward to seeing someone customize them to be a darker shade that is more in-line with the original. Furthermore, I am interested to see if the green accents on the heel and sole are brighter and not olive like the last retro. However, we know how this works...always keep little things just a bit different than the original and rotate through the differences with each retro.

Lace swap for flat ones will be priority number one if I do decide to get these. The fact that these will be at least $40 more than the '11 pair is sort of a hard pill to swallow

Bordeaux are in my top 5 AJ all time, favorite colorway in the VII's but if this is final production pic's I'm out. Unless they gave these the Durabuck smooth buttery leather

but that's not happening.

I like the shape but why would they put oval laces in these or 7's period? I just ordered some flat metal tip laces to put in my '12 charcoals. JB needs to leave those oval laces on 7's in the early '00's.

I like the shape but why would they put oval laces in these or 7's period? I just ordered some flat metal tip laces to put in my '12 charcoals. JB needs to leave those oval laces on 7's in the early '00's.
Where you get the laces?

not impressed with the "remastered" version of this shoe, but I will cop for historical significance.

but not impressed with the color, how the whole body of the tongue is burgundy and the colors don't have that random feel to it, and the grey is quite lighter.

They still can't get good pics of these teasers on these blogs in 2015?

Them low top 6s and space grey 9s will be had tho.

hopefully thats just lighting making it look that light

reminds me of the sky jordan vii bordeaux back in the day

Hmmm 
eyes.gif

im gonna wait on some more pics before casting judgement but hopefully they turn out nice. these and the chromes are the only jordans ill be interested in during the summer 

I actual see the green on the tongue It looks like silver but that's the green

Back
Top Bottom