BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Hell naw i dont give a damn if its 50 cents you dont pay for crap like that unless your mentally challenged.

Sheesh whats next? Paying for the url to footlocker and finishline websites???

My god people love to take advantage of people :x

Just get the shoes on release date

People will spend hundreds of dollars on kicks, but will whine about spending $2.

You have to love the people that exist on the internet. :lol:

Hopefully we'll get pics soon though, these are already 2 months away(If The release on July 4). 

I just know they will be decent if not very nice. 

Hell naw i dont give a damn if its 50 cents you dont pay for crap like that unless your mentally challenged.

Sheesh whats next? Paying for the url to footlocker and finishline websites???

My god people love to take advantage of people :x

Just get the shoes on release date

People will spend hundreds of dollars on kicks, but will whine about spending $2.

You have to love the people that exist on the internet. :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dude went off but to an extent he's right, only upside is when theres a restock they send you a notification and link

I dont have it a friend does

$2 for release info is not that bad. If you get one pair from a restock you get your money back. Better than paying a resell price

Would you $2 for a chance to buy DB 5's? J23 had the first DB 5 restock as a push notification. That was worth my $2.

But if you just cop on release day no need to wait for a restock

Paying 2 buck for that is just plain stupid

Do people pay money for all those free coupons being sold on ebay too? thosr coupons that if you do a simple internet search you can get for free? :lol:

Just as dumb and if you are defending it you must be a really naive person

I got an empty gum wrapper and toilet tissue roll you might be interested in copping

Last edited:
Would you $2 for a chance to buy DB 5's? J23 had the first DB 5 restock as a push notification. That was worth my $2.
This ^ It's $2 and if you miss out on a hard to find shoe, sometimes they send a push notification before anyone else knows. I've scored a few shoes I missed on RD with the J23 app. It's far from stupid.

But if you just cop on release day no need to wait for a restock

Paying 2 buck for that is just plain stupid

Do people pay money for all those free coupons being sold on ebay too? thosr coupons that if you do a simple internet search you can get for free? :lol:

Just as dumb and if you are defending it you must be a really naive person

I got an empty gum wrapper and toilet tissue roll you might be interested in copping

and if you're whining about spending $2 you must be broke

See how that works champ?

Last edited:
Lol at people debating usefulness for j23 app. YMMV. The app is not for me. I'm with @noblekane, it's pretty useless but I can see how some people might need it if they have problems grabbing shoes online. I'm seriously thinking about unfollowing him on Twitter cuz he's one of the worst at spamming the timeline on releases so he can make that referral or link money.

You're missing the point. Why spend money you have if you don't have to? Just because its only $2 doesn't mean you have to spend it, its a waste of money
It's like that vine, "(Dude 1) How much for them J's? (Dude 2) $1000. (Dude 1) SOLD!, (Dude 3) Hey check out this app! (Dude 1) Is it free? (Dude 3) Nah it's a dollar. (Dude 1) NO ! NO ! NO !

It's $2.00 and i'm sure there are shoes that you don't auto cop like DB 5's etc, that app sometimes finds out before the masses and sends push notifications to your phone. It's paid for itself like 500 times over. 

For what it does it's definitely worth the $2.00

I just think this is the funniest argument ever, but in all honesty, who really gives a s***

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom