BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Can't believe I'm getting two high caliber shoes like the Hares and Bordeaux's to add to my small, but growing collection in the same year. Definitely makes up and more for some of the other heat I missed this year.

OG Color way > NON OG Color way.

Can't believe I'm getting two high caliber shoes like the Hares and Bordeaux's to add to my small, but growing collection in the same year. Definitely makes up and more for some of the other heat I missed this year.

OG Color way > NON OG Color way.

I was afraid of the Hares. I have 2 small kids and I don't want them double teaming me and killing my kicks at the same time. I'm getting these though.

Will be my 2nd VII of the year if successful copping, Hares are the other. Will possibly go back and get French blues, but nothing has really wowed me looking forward. they need to pick up the slack with one of my top 3 fav J's.. was hoping to be impressed like I was with VI's last year.

It's kind of weird that they don't have these or another pair of VII's set for Black Friday. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy they're releasing, but JB usually the "year of" shoe as a Black Friday release. Last year was the Black/Infrared 6's, 2013 Oreo 5's, 2012 Bred 4's, etc. would of been nice to grab these, flints, charcoals, or bins instead of aqua 8's ahead of the year of the 8's (will happily pick these up though). Just feel like. JB is missing some opportunities to release some more 7's.

Looks like green and midsole will be closer to OG, Marroon looks darker as well.

And from that catalog pic on last page, it looks like green will be in the tounge. IM HAPPY IF SO

That legit? Bordeaux looking purple

Why cant dudes ever take pics of the whole damn shoe from the side?

Dont nobody wanna see yo hairy leg

Last edited:

Nah, they just got done making pairs for IG plugs to sell. this pic just popped up 2 hours ago lol

Last edited:

Nah, they just got done making pairs for IG plugs to sell. this pic just popped up 2 hours ago lol

View media item 1549826

He fake pairs arent that off tho, not that I'd buy em

Just saying i got used to expecting the authentics to look somewhat similar to the early pairs popping out

I'm done seeing early pics and saying damn well I hope release day pairs fix this or that

He fake pairs arent that off tho, not that I'd buy em

Just saying i got used to expecting the authentics to look somewhat similar to the early pairs popping out

I'm done seeing early pics and saying damn well I hope release day pairs fix this or that
i somewhat agree with that, at least they give us an idea of what JB/Nike is cooking up 
r3ShbI1.png

They put the light green on the sole that means it will be somewhere else on the shoe. Of course the back, most likely the tongue as well

Back
Top Bottom