BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

The material looks very thin. The recent remastered VII's released with a thicker cut of leather, especially around the ankles. The pics above do not look like that.

From OG to 2011 to 2015

Even compared to the Ones from Nike Night

All credit goes to the owners of the pictures

Last edited:
I like the midsole on the 2015 better but definitely not worth buying again.

I'm good with the 2011 pair

got a feeling that may be a gs pair wasn't their midsole darker than mens? either way im sold these are the holy grails. 

Still think the ones that were at Nike Night are the one's that will be produced

Oval laces not my thing but If they come with two bags of laces  I'm fine with that

GS 7s have 5 holes before they get to the top 2 holes right?

Regular mens have 6 holes

Last edited:
Im feeling them would have liked the midsole to be lil bit lighter and the green to be a bit more neon im in becuz i dont have 2011s

Plus black based 7s are always a win

Hope your right with the black mid-sole being GS pair or still in production pics hopefully not our Final Production pic.

The pictured pair is def not a GS pair, maybe size 9 Men's. But I think this will be the final product.

I have to be honest I'm pretty disappointed about the color. Every single remastered shoe this year at least kept true to the original colors(not shape) for the OG releases. OG Red on the tongue of the Hare 7s, Chi 1, DN 10, FB 7, Oreo 4, LB( columbia 4), but the Bordeauxs don't have the correct colors? That's kindve offensive and not remastered if we're all being honest

Regardless if you like the brighter green or dark olive these were supposed to be remastered with the OG colors

This year being the so called "Remastered" year everything OG color way should have Durabuck synthetic leather.

Crossing my fingers those black midsoles aren't the official release pair. If they are watch JB drop these again in 2-3 years with the og colours, materials and midsole. LOL

Back
Top Bottom