BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

^ so people don't recognize him and know he has those shoes in his house and come try take them.. Lol

Lol!

So it's pretty sure that we ain't gonna get the charcoal this year right? Then I might cop the Bordeaux as my final sneaker this year since there weren't any Chicago I releases here and I'm not paying reseller price for that shoes as I only buy retails.

^ so people don't recognize him and know he has those shoes in his house and come try take them.. Lol

Lol!

So it's pretty sure that we ain't gonna get the charcoal this year right? Then I might cop the Bordeaux as my final sneaker this year since there weren't any Chicago I releases here and I'm not paying reseller price for that shoes as I only buy retails.
Tho not sure what 7 will be coming for aug/sept/oct

Tho not sure what 7 will be coming for aug/sept/oct

Man if all we get are French Blue's, Hare's, and Bordeaux's...I'll be very upset with JB. The 7 is my favorite model and so far only two great cw's, one decent (FB's) and a number of crappy new cw's this year. Not thrilled at all with the "Year of the 7".

I definitely want more, one for each month for the rest of the year. Charcoals, Cardinals, Olympics, Chambray, Flints, etc etc.

Walter..

Man if all we get are French Blue's, Hare's, and Bordeaux's...I'll be very upset with JB. The 7 is my favorite model and so far only two great cw's, one decent (FB's) and a number of crappy new cw's this year. Not thrilled at all with the "Year of the 7".

I definitely want more, one for each month for the rest of the year. Charcoals, Cardinals, Olympics, Chambray, Flints, etc etc.

Walter..
I believe the Cardinals and Olympics are coming back out but not sure about the Charcoals/Raptors

I second that they can go with anything, I would have to say the 7 is my favorite model then the 6 and the 1 comes in third.
its 7s first 3s second 5s third for me.. Bords are my fave I agree guys 2011>2015s

Walter..
I seen the cardinals sitting in stores idk maybe 2011 wish I picked them up I could use a pear it always works like that I grow fond of a shoe after a while

its 7s first 3s second 5s third for me.. Bords are my fave I agree guys 2011>2015s
I seen the cardinals sitting in stores idk maybe 2011 wish I picked them up I could use a pear it always works like that I grow fond of a shoe after a while
I have the 2011 Cardinals as beaters, I wear them around the house or with my Jordan hoodie sometimes when it's cold.  I really want a pair of Fire Red 5s (3M, no 23) but I heard the quality is terrible.

Wish you didn't choke the laces so hard tho, needs to be loosened up
jealous tho
In case if I have to outrun someone who wants them, don't be jealous save up the money to get them; it's worth it. The Box is incredible, the shoe is comfy, and overall it great shoe to have in your collection.
Yep, you're right!

Walter..
I agree, over all I think it's a bad year for the 7's too. Granted I have cardinals, Olympics, and flints, it would be nice if yall fans of the 7's got them again

I have the 2011 Cardinals as beaters, I wear them around the house or with my Jordan hoodie sometimes when it's cold.  I really want a pair of Fire Red 5s (3M, no 23) but I heard the quality is terrible.
Funny I just purchased the silver tongue fire reds off eBay two months ago they are my fave because I had the fusion 5s same colorway in 2009 great shoe leather isn't the best but the prices aren't bad. I would love to have cards as beaters I want black metallics 5s too but they're pricey..

Funny I just purchased the silver tongue fire reds off eBay two months ago they are my fave because I had the fusion 5s same colorway in 2009 great shoe leather isn't the best but the prices aren't bad. I would love to have cards as beaters I want black metallics 5s too but they're pricey..
I might get the later on, before those I want to get the Chicago 1s and hopefully the Carmine 6s.

Still on the fence with these. Not a big fan of 7s, but I'm a sucker for colorways that I don't have a lot of. To much red in my shoe collection.

Who said Olympic 7s coming out?

I thought all we had left was the cigar/champagne, Bordeaux, Orion :rolleyes, and sweaters..

Also if you like the 7s like I do I'm sure you'll appreciate maroon 6s in Oct and Aqua 8s Black Friday. Wouldn't be surprised if JB dropped more 7s before the year ended

Who said Olympic 7s coming out?

I thought all we had left was the cigar/champagne, Bordeaux, Orion :rolleyes, and sweaters..

Also if you like the 7s like I do I'm sure you'll appreciate maroon 6s in Oct and Aqua 8s Black Friday. Wouldn't be surprised if JB dropped more 7s before the year ended

Cardinal and Olympic 7's have been rumored from the beginning of the year. Nothing confirmed so far.

Orion's?? REALLY? Gross.

Have Maroon 6's been confirmed? I'd be happy with that. I do like Chrome and Aqua 8's, the Laney 14's will be bought as well.

Walter..

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] for those it's not worth running up in fams crib...if it was yeezys I'm telling fam to **** with the floor str8 up....:lol: j/k

I personally am %1000 pleased with the 2015 release. I was pissed when the 2011 release was revealed with that light grey midsole and ridiculous shape. I'm sure the quality will be the same although I can see the padding being better than the paper thin retros from 2011. All in all I'm glad people favor the 2011 more and may pass on these. I feel like a lot of folks seen the 2011s before the OG and favor the first retro.

More for me!

JB release Charcoals and Cardinals please!!!!

Last edited:
Damn, I want charcoal and Olympic more than these, though the colorway Is growing more and more each day.

That black midsole kills the shoe for me. Sucks too, these were going to be my last release day purchase of the year. Oh well, $212 saved.

Back
Top Bottom