BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Why the hate? They look og way more then the 11 pairs. I like I'll grab 2 an look back smile while the haters change there mind when it's to late

Man why even fight or argue? Let people pass. It will be easier to cop that way

And Did homie above say the toe is better on the 2015 than the 2011?

My dude needs glasses :lol:

2015 midsole seems better than 2011.  I still don't see why people are so down on this.  The colorway is just ok to me but I'll probably still cop anyway!  
laugh.gif

Shape is horrendous...I invested in a 2011 pair instead.

2011 shape isn't close to ogs either...But are better than these bugs bunny looking molds

Last edited:
neither are close to the original...but the 2015 isnt even close. OGs are more elongated than the 2011. the midsole on 2015 may be a little closer in color. but i really didnt mind the 2011 sole...i like the contrast in the black and grey. which is more noticable in the OG than it is in the 2015 IMO
View media item 1614025View media item 1614026

Last edited:
Reactions: You
Has JB even put out official pics of these yet? If all the pics we see of these shoes are actually official, Jb really f***ed the toebox/tongue area up BAD! It has a completely noticeable fold/extra piece on the medial side where the tongue meets the top of the toebox. The 2011 mold, aside from the lighter midsole and light grey leather, looks superior!! These are nothing close to remastered.

neither are close to the original...but the 2015 isnt even close. OGs are more elongated than the 2011. the midsole on 2015 may be a little closer in color. but i really didnt mind the 2011 sole...i like the contrast in the black and grey. which is more noticable in the OG than it is in the 2015 IMO
Completely obvious to me these are OG!! Its not a remaster unless it looks like these!!! Such topnotch quality and materials!! Its crazy to think shoes made 23 years ago were made with such a higher level of quality.

Dang them OG's are just so buttery smooth. The '15 retro grey sued looks smoother than the '11 pair from what I see on the pics above with the saying My body is ready.

Completely obvious to me these are OG!! Its not a remaster unless it looks like these!!! Such topnotch quality and materials!! Its crazy to think shoes made 23 years ago were made with such a higher level of quality.
Think about it like this you know how the old video games that didn't have save points and were difficult. Same thing goes with Jordans, the shoes have been casualized to fit everyone. Some females complain that some shoes make there feet look big and JB being the "caring" company as it is, is just making the shoes for the mainstream, not OGs.

Tbh nearly everything was better 23 years ago. The only thing that has advanced is technology. Very few, if any, retro Jordan's ha been on par with their OG counterparts

I don't see how y'all can still be saying that the 2015 pair isnt the closest to the OG or close period. Y'all love to praise the older(2011) retro or yl are just 2011 fanboys. Imma love my pair tho
View media item 1614311View media item 1614314View media item 1614315
Y'all sound like the people who defended the varsity red 6s when the infrared 23 were coming out, yet I still can't go a few min down the street without seeing a sea of people with them on.

I wish niketalk represented the views of the general public so i can sleep in on the 18th but i know better. e eryone hated on the barcelona nights n i thought i was safe. They ended up being the only 7 release i struck out on all yr

All I ever see is whining and crying in topics these days. Yet these will still sell out on release day. And the main ones doing the complaining will still buy them.

This everyone is a sneaker hipster now.

Either buy them

Don't

Or go cop 2011's

But the constant crying and trying to prove to others how much of shoe "connoisseur" you are is really getting ridiculous.....

*waits for get money boys gif

I wish niketalk represented the views of the general public so i can sleep in on the 18th but i know better. e eryone hated on the barcelona nights n i thought i was safe. They ended up being the only 7 release i struck out on all yr

You must have tried in store online u would have been straight. Even if a shoe seems to be disliked u have to go for it as if it was jordan 1. Well not a 1 maybe like a jordan 5 "fire red" lmao

You must have tried in store online u would have been straight. Even if a shoe seems to be disliked u have to go for it as if it was jordan 1. Well not a 1 maybe like a jordan 5 "fire red" lmao

Lol all the shoes u named i specifically stayed away from. I aint got time for the tomfoolery that goes on with 1s and 11s

I don't see how y'all can still be saying that the 2015 pair isnt the closest to the OG or close period. Y'all love to praise the older(2011) retro or yl are just 2011 fanboys. Imma love my pair tho
View media item 1614311View media item 1614314View media item 1614315
Y'all sound like the people who defended the varsity red 6s when the infrared 23 were coming out, yet I still can't go a few min down the street without seeing a sea of people with them on.

Every single pic you post of the 2015 isnt even lined up properly to compare with the og and 2011 tho

The angle of the 2015 pics are always slanted to where its slightly looking down

Only time we saw a side pic was when we discovered the toe box looked like they used bugs severed foot to stuff the shoe

Last edited:

Jordan retros never sit because 80 percent of pairs are bought up by resellers

These deserve a double up

I don't like the light grey cause the creases are more visble

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom