BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

First time wasting time entering 8 raffles, not one called and I gotta work in the AM tomorrow. **** man

Last edited:
Has anyone considered just painting the midsole on their 2011s?
no but im going to paint 1 pair of my 2015's to look like the 2011's
glasses.gif

So whens NDC gonna start releasing Js again? Obviously bots were a problem. But I was actually pretty successful on there once they started the 10 minute countdown clock. 

Looks like FL is gonna have to come through again tomorrow as usual

I hit on a sz 11 at NTSF, I just wanted to test the system out.. pickup time ends at 6 if you know anybody looking for a sz 11
Awesome so basically ****** someone else who was a SZ 11.  I mean it's been stated a billion times they aren't giving out unclaimed pairs.  Those go back to nike.

Awesome so basically ****** someone else who was a SZ 11.  I mean it's been stated a billion times they aren't giving out unclaimed pairs.  Those go back to nike.

Dont understand these fools "testing out the system"... Still doesn't guarantee you win the next one. Testing the system for what?

So glad I got my pair reserved via NT. :smokin

Only retro I plan on copping this year, only shoe I regret selling in college when cash was tight :smokin

Got a pair locked down at Niketown Portland and House of Hoops 
nthat.gif
 Haven't heard anything from Champs. I'm probably just not gonna pick up the pair at Niketown since it's too inconvenient to go there. I wonder what happens to the unclaimed pairs? Hoping that if I can get to HOH early tomorrow they'll let me sort through the pairs in my size to get the most yellow on the tongue. Not holding my breath though. 

Dont understand these fools "testing out the system"... Still doesn't guarantee you win the next one. Testing the system for what?
because I was told, you needed a nike+ account with a phone number attached to it. I wanted to see if my regular nike account would work, so when a shoe I actually want releases I'll be ready 

because I was told, you needed a nike+ account with a phone number attached to it. I wanted to see if my regular nike account would work, so when a shoe I actually want releases I'll be ready 
"Abuse and/or policy violations within the system will result in cancelation or disqualification in future events."

Welp. Hopefully they don't ban that account and/or number.

Back
Top Bottom