BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

How many pairs are usually at house of hoops
Depends on your area

It might be 59 pairs

But they only have 4 shoes in your size and you be the fifth in line

Who knows

If you do want to go camping leave around 6ish? Check the spot out and make your decision

air_jordan_vii_bordeaux_bobby_fresh_bugs_tee-2.jpg

Is there a lot of people that's copping who still has 2011s in good condition?
Mine are just dirty from the wear i think. 

but im copping and i have a 25.00 footlocker giftcard too. 
nthat.gif

This is the first release ive won in story since oreo 4's. Its going to be nice to not have to wait for them to come in the mail. 

Last edited:
won the raffle at ntsf and i was talking to my coworker saying that i need to come back out to sf tomorrow (we work in sf) and she was like, "so what did u win? like half off or something?"

kinda embarrassed to say that i actually just won the ability to buy them at regular price. the things we do for sneakers :smh:

surprised i won tho. last time i won anything at ntsf were the black cement 4 when the twitter crap was still new

Depends on your area

It might be 59 pairs

But they only have 4 shoes in your size and you be the fifth in line

Who knows

If you do want to go camping leave around 6ish? Check the spot out and make your decision
Yeah I don't think I can go I don't have a ride but I camped out for the sbb 1s and that went bad 

Went 0/8 on raffles but locked down the reserve in NTLA. Going to try to grab a pair online just to try to save the hour drive out there but I'm scared to push my luck like that. Haha, glad it seemed easy for the rest of you guys

PEOPLE WHO WON A RAFFLE AT NT'S AND ARE CHANGING THEIR MINDS DUE TO A VARIOUS REASONS.

nike can revoke ur chances at winning future raffles based on non pick up of pairs

Yeah I don't think I can go I don't have a ride but I camped out for the sbb 1s and that went bad 
Good luck online fam

Eastbay is pretty good.

But explore your options

Champs

Foot Action

Foot Locker

FinishLine

Shoe Palace

If you have a twitter you could follow @SoleLinks they tweet out the links before they go live

Good luck online fam

Eastbay is pretty good.

But explore your options

Champs

Foot Action

Foot Locker

FinishLine

Shoe Palace

If you have a twitter you could follow @SoleLinks they tweet out the links before they go live
Did that for mobile, just need to click the links on the computer.

Good luck online fam

Eastbay is pretty good.

But explore your options

Champs

Foot Action

Foot Locker

FinishLine

Shoe Palace

Are you copping online or did you win a raffle?

Sorry man. Their links are not easy to predict. I recommend following them on twitter. They will post a link when they're live. I think their releases are similar to "Twitter Link Only" on nike.com (before all the techies crawled the site and found the early links).
Thanks.

If you strike out on these you were not doing your footwork, won 4 pears.
I wouldn't really count on entering for a change to get a pair of sneakers work.  Though if you did go to a couple of stores and in put them it's work but still you can put in work and get nothing, happened to me on the Chicago release 

Aint none of yall that won multiple raffles told the store when they contacted u to give up tose pairs..because u already won. Or are u really buying 5 plus pairs? Thats another reason why some people strikeout...people win a boatload of raffles..n dont tell the store to call someone else if they already won somewhere else

I hope everyone eats tomorrow . I took a little bit of a risk and didn't enter at NTLA or NTSM today . I got hammered with calls later in the day and will get a pair from Footlocker and Champs at the same mall. I have VIP rewards for both pairs so a very short drive and a discount is going to provide for a great day tomorrow.

I wouldn't really count on entering for a change to get a pair of sneakers work.  Though if you did go to a couple of stores and in put them it's work but still you can put in work and get nothing, happened to me on the Chicago release 
These are a massive GR tho, Chi's weren't

Back
Top Bottom