BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Carted and sent right back to splash page within 15 sec on FNL
YUP!!...same thing happen to me, but just as i started typing this it went through and just checked out!!!!.....
smokin.gif

I wonder how the releases are elsewhere in the city. I knew 34th and 42nd was bad but what about in other areas that dont have as many people attending? I live close to the Cross County mall but have never been up there for a release.

I dont know I only cop in the 5 boroughs.

Just came from getting my pair
Glad I have my connect for times like this.

If I didn't get this shoe easy I was going to pass all together

Last edited:

Finish line is wide open because you got in and there are thousands of people looking at a splash screen.

For every person that actually gets into the site there are probably at least a 100 on the sidelines.
Idk.. I just tried on my phone and still got no splash after copping off my laptop

Even after copping on my laptop, I'm still getting through with no splash after 10 min... what size does anyone need? Maybe I can give somebody an oop if they're getting hit with the splash page

so far the only size sold out is 7.5

Last edited:
Don't know how yall cop off of FNL so easily all the time, every time I'm able to add to cart, I get stuck on the splash screen waiting to check out. I'm trying on three different devices each with their own different internet provider....

Eastbay, Footlocker, and Champs are all pretty much useless to me because I just click and get the error messages

I swear since I bought this bot off eBay I have never missed a release. :pimp: It took awhile to get on Finishline with all the traffic. But I eventually got through. I peeped this aren't 1 per customer.

FNL came through. Usually have pretty do good with them. More often than not if I just let the splash page continuously reload about a half hour before launch, by about 20 mins after launch I can add to cart and just have to let it reload another 5 mins or so to checkout. I know the splash page can drive you crazy but I have definitely had more luck with them than any of the other major retail sites

Back
Top Bottom