Bordeaux, Playoff XIII, Cool Grey, Flint, XIII white red, and White/Cement III confirmed!

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Playoff XIII's for me.......
Co-sign and add the Cement III's and I'm set...
pimp.gif

Tax return season too...Nice. 

@2Cool....looks like we'll be bustin' the hustle through the hype again.  Haters on hold.

Glad we've got an actual confirmation for the Cement III's. Will definitely be coppin 2 Cool Greys, 2 Cement III's, and a pair of Bordeaux...possibly 2.

Coppin the flint and playoff 13s, cement 3s, cool grey 11s(175 is a little sleep though), and maybe the Bordeaux(just startin to feel the color way)

I was told all the XIII's were going to priced at $160... so that makes me doubt the veracity of the early 2011 release rumors. But we'll see in due time I guess. Too bad they're almost a whole year away.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

^ "Maggots"... seriously?  
smh.gif
tired.gif
Nothing wrong with that...

Cuz it just means that one day... you'll be fly!

And you don't need to be a massage therapist... to feel me on that one.

Heh heh heh.

A giggity.

dude got punchlines for days lol

Since i have zero connect and hate waiting for kicks to go on sale...

this upcoming holiday season is going to be tougher than old jerkey.

Word life.

Roughly 1,000 dollars spent on jordans in a five month span?

This can't be life.

Bleh.

*fist pumps in a ******'s dance club and accidentally puts hole in roof*

"Oops... oh wait, is that delivery?"

confirmed-air-jordan-retro-releases-holiday-2010-spring-2011-1.jpg

A plethora of rumors have been floating around regarding possible upcoming Air Jordan releases, and we are now proud to confirm six upcoming Air Jordan models. First of all, the “Flint

So what XIII is it the white/red with the grey toe or the white/red with the white toe ?

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

So what XIII is it the white/red with the grey toe or the white/red with the white toe ?

It should be the White/Red/Black pair.

Wow, a couple of people went out of their way to pee on this man TheAssassin's steez for like, 7 pages.

Same dudes are about to say that now Flightclub isn't a confirmed source, and that they need an mp4 with high-quality audio of Tinker saying all six shoes and their release dates...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I guess nothing much worth buying until the holiday 2010 through next year.

I disagree to an extent. The ajko white red black is coming out in April, and the white and black 6 this weekend. Also the black and red ajko is said to be coming out  in a couple months. White red and black 2 as well. Not to mention more releasing that we may not be sure of. Decent slew of shoes.

Can anybody say Playoff 13s! sheesh  grails. Those , flint greys, cool greys, and cement 3s will be copped. Call me crazy but I dont really like the Bordeaux everybody else does though.

Originally Posted by R60vortex

Can anybody say Playoff 13s! sheesh  grails. Those , flint greys, cool greys, and cement 3s will be copped. Call me crazy but I dont really like the Bordeaux everybody else does though.
im pretty sure no one will when they see the quality 

I'm gonna cop em all. Every pair of jordans that I want & wished for is coming out within the next year. Even tho quality is so/so these days I can care less.... cuz I rather have them, then not .

All i see are the White Cement 3s and the Bordeaux 7s. I could pass on the rest. 175 for the CG XIs??? most likely a pass on those.

Back
Top Bottom