Boston vs Orlando Thread Sunday Thread

Wow nice shot Hedo
laugh.gif

WOW!

On a side note, it seems like Orlando really needs a Fisher-like PG to platoon with Jameer when he's healthy and take over the team when he isn't(every other year apparently). Arroyo didn't seem to play well the few times I was able to pay attention to the game.

nice shot by hedo...celtics had it going their way....dang if only KG was playing i know hes upset somewhere in that locker room

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

WOW!

On a side note, it seems like Orlando really needs a Fisher-like PG to platoon with Jameer when he's healthy and take over the team when he isn't (every other year apparently). Arroyo didn't seem to play well the few times I was able to pay attention to the game.
I was thinking Stoudamire would be perfect for this team. Not sure if he will though since they say hes mainly looking at Boston or Phoenix.....but onORL he could possibly be the starter this year with Jameers health problems and Arroyo not playing that well in pressure situations.

I like the idea... I've never liked Jameer and he's one of the reasons why I've never been that high on this team...

With KG, this game is a W for the C's. Orlando needed a last second shot to win it... Orlando hasn't been playing well at all lately. Theyshould've handled the C's today.

Damn. Missed the game. Had no idea it was on that early. And to top it all off, my hangover is greeted with a loss by the Cs.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

^nice pic...
pimp.gif

And the Magic have been doing well lately, they lost to Detroit the other nite, but beat them 3 days earlier.
I've been saying for a while Hedo needs to get on the all-star team. Hedo > Shard
And we got the series lead on Boston 2-1
smokin.gif

Hedo hit a gamewinner against Chicago last month too, equally as sick. He's balling. I'm not sure whether it's the attention Howard and Lewis getor what, but he's having the best season of his life by far. He should definitely get the nod as an all-star back up. 19 and 6 is very solid.

I know i get a little smile when the Celtics lose (sorry C's fans), but to go down like that must be dissapointing. I mean, Hedo hit an UNBELIEVABLE shot.

C's have nothing to be worried about tho. Havent all of their losses come within 5 points? and most of those games have come down to the last shotopportunities. Again, C's have nothing to worry about.

Secretly, I love watching Orlando. Dwight + Hedo + Rashard + Jameer =
eek.gif

Hedo's shot
pimp.gif

I think we need to pick up Damon though...Because Jameer is hurt alot and Carlos only does good when you bench him for 10 games and he feels he has somethingto prove, cuz he hasn't been playing that well as of late. Dooling is really good, but he's streaky. I still like his defense and athleticism.

Back
Top Bottom