Boston.

I'm heading up to Boston for the weekend.

Any of my local NT'ers recommend any "must go to" spots?

I'm a foodie so I can always appreciate a nice meal. Are there any local consignment shops I should check out?

Nightlife scene is taken care of, we're going to hit up The Estate.

Thanks NT!

Uhhh, i had good lobster roll and clam chowder, i forgot where though

Raising Cane's if you like chicken
Dough for sandwiches
The Original Pizzeria Regina for GOAT pizza
Santarpios for GOAT pizza
Waxy O'Connors pub food w a twist, that deep friend pb & j tho
Drink - very dope spot for drinks n food

There are a lot of food trucks around the Boston area.

If you hit up a food truck, I highly recommend Chicken N Rice Guys, The Taco Truck and Momogoose.

For stores, go to Bodega on Clearway St.

Drink is a very cool place. I work right down the street and I still haven't gone into that place. Looks way too trendy for my liking but I will hit it up soon.

Giacomo's or Pomodoro on Hanover st. for great Italian food (Mike's Pastry or Joey Bova's for dessert)

thanks guys.

definitely going to pick up some clam chowder. 
smokin.gif

Any specific type of cuisine you're looking for? My dad has been in the food biz for close to 30 years and distributed to high end restaurants in and around city so if you're looking to narrow it down PM me.

If you head over to Cambridge go to Craigie on Main st near Centrsl square between 5:30 and 6:00pm and sit at the bar. Order the burger with the in-house cured bacon on it. Will set you back about $22 but it's one of the best burgers you'll have in your life. If you get there after 6:00pm there's a good chance you won't get a burger, they quickstrike about 20 burgers a night and they sell out quick. The rest of the menu is kind of pricey fine-dining.

If you like beer, take the Redline train to the Kendall Square stop and go to Meade Hall. One of the best draft lists around.

Pico Pizza is pretty good, over near Back Bay.

For kicks, obviously Bodega is dope but also check out Concepts in Harvard square, and Laced in the South End.

All I got for now.

If you head over to Cambridge go to Craigie on Main st near Centrsl square between 5:30 and 6:00pm and sit at the bar. Order the burger with the in-house cured bacon on it. Will set you back about $22 but it's one of the best burgers you'll have in your life. If you get there after 6:00pm there's a good chance you won't get a burger, they quickstrike about 20 burgers a night and they sell out quick. The rest of the menu is kind of pricey fine-dining.

If you like beer, take the Redline train to the Kendall Square stop and go to Meade Hall. One of the best draft lists around.

For kicks, obviously Bodega is dope but also check out Concepts in Harvard square, and Laced in the South End.

All I got for now.

swore you were in NY before?

you always lived in MA?

swore you were in NY before?

you always lived in MA?

Moved to Boston about 7 years ago with a girlfriend but started my training business up here and eventually married a different girl I met up here. Might move back to NY soon it's just tough to move when you're a trainer, you have to start all over with finding clients.

Moved to Boston about 7 years ago with a girlfriend but started my training business up here and eventually married a different girl I met up here. Might move back to NY soon it's just tough to move when you're a trainer, you have to start all over with finding clients.

yep very true

but it can be done

yep very true

but it can be done

Yeah, I just did it though in this past year. Left the gym I was at for over 6 years and switched over to Equinox and started over. Got my clients up to full time in 3 months but it's stressful and time-consuming as all hell.

All I got for now.

Didn't know about the Craigie thing; will be trying.
Heard good things about Meade Hall also

OP if you want really good Mexica Tacqueria food - check out Tenoch in North End or Medford

Back
Top Bottom