Bow ! Bow ! bow! bow! souldier boy, really a soldier? vid included

Well Them "Getting Down" With the Set Is Them Agreeing To Pay The Set Money For Protection, Which is Necessary Is A City Full Of Gang Bangin Savages Who Would See A Chris Brown & Soulja Boy As Legit Food If They Were Not Affiliated 

I think you missing his point. Why even put yourself in that situation if youre in the position of a CB or SB? Youre doing extremely well financially, you dont need to hang out in the PJs. For what? Its not even the hood you from, not even in the same city or damn state. You want protection? Hire security.

Last edited:
How soulja say he been bangin since 11, was a 7-4 commim up, now hes a blood? The ***** even said when he moved to l.a is when he got down wit the bloods. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] like if the ***** grew up around them or just happened to move to a gang infested neighborhood and succumbed to his environment.

People been telling these clowns this for years. Like really, how stupid do you have to be, to be a milionaire THEN go to the hood where people are trying to escape? Let these clowns keep doing this stupid **** until reality hits hard enough to make some sense for them. Only way for hard head ****** to learn. People been trying to curb them to positive but they're not listening. If Chris almost losing it all didn't fix this after the Rihanna incident, what will?
Well Them "Getting Down" With the Set Is Them Agreeing To Pay The Set Money For Protection, Which is Necessary Is A City Full Of Gang Bangin Savages Who Would See A Chris Brown & Soulja Boy As Legit Food If They Were Not Affiliated 
they only pay for protection because they want to run around acting hard.  I bet Bruno mars ain't paying off bloods for a pass to move around in LA

they've got enough money to insulate themselves from that, but since they want to act hard and hang around in the hood they got to pay to play

which is just stupid on their part because it's completely unnecessary​ for a former kiddy rnb singer and a former kiddy party rapper

these 2 could've have transitioned their careers into it's adult phase without all the tough talk because their lanes weren't dependent on street cred in the first place

How soulja say he been bangin since 11, was a 7-4 commim up, now hes a blood? The ***** even said when he moved to l.a is when he got down wit the bloods. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] like if the ***** grew up around them or just happened to move to a gang infested neighborhood and succumbed to his environment.

As if being a blood is something respectable lol

I get What Y'all Are Saying But I Also Know That The Gangs Know Who The Can Press (With Out Getting Cops/Feds Involved) & Who they Cannot With That Said Im Sure "Bruno Mars" Type Cats Still Have To Pay For Protection (Cops Or Private Security Firms) 

you're still missing the point, paying for security vs paying to hang around gangs and so you can claim and not get robbed is 2 different things

Don't forget the same ****** who Bhris is paying are the same ones who robbed his ***

Well I Said It Before I think These Cats Pay More To Claim the Set/Hood. Street Cats Don't Wanna Be Paying Professionals In Suits Or With Badges To Protect Them. I am Sure Plenty Of Rappers Who Move Out To LA Pay to Play & Don't Claim the Set They're Funding 
laugh.gif
 Chris & Draco Want That Street Red/Recognition So thats Why They're All Extra With It, Same With Bow Wow 

Don't forget the same ****** who Bhris is paying are the same ones who robbed his ***
lol he must have missed a payment

Well I Said It Before I think These Cats Pay More To Claim the Set/Hood. Street Cats Don't Wanna Be Paying Professionals In Suits Or With Badges To Protect Them. I am Sure Plenty Of Rappers Who Move Out To LA Pay to Play & Don't Claim the Set They're Funding 
laugh.gif
 Chris & Draco Want That Street Red/Recognition So thats Why They're All Extra With It, Same With Bow Wow 
​again the point is these 2 shouldn't have, didn't need that kinda of protection because that shouldn't have been their lane in the first place regular security would've have been fine

Chris went from a bubble gum teenager to what he is now and Soulja Boy was making his little dance songs, these ****** didn't need gang protection

until they wanted to start acting like one

Last edited:
Yeah Bhris missed payments and he's trapped as long as he's in LA

I Get What You're Saying For Sure. But You're Looking At It From your POV They Feel Like They Grew Up Street & Rugged & We All Got Them "****** Up Thinking They're Sweet" So When They Got The Chance to Shed Their Pop/Soft/Main Stream Image They Jumped All Over It & Tried To Convince You They're As Gully As It Gets 
roll.gif

But With that Said Given The Chance I'd Personally Choose To Put My Money Into The Hoods (Businesses & Opportunities) Then To LAPD Or A Private Security Firm ya Know? This Bangin For The Gram **** Is Weak As Hell To Me. If You Got Put On To The Knowledge & That **** Hit Your Soul & You Live By That Then Fine, But To Start Throwing Up Sets Acting Like These Compton Piru Cats Are Your Day Ones When The Camera Is On Is Corn

But if you gonna put your money into the hoods why give it to these gangs? Lets be real....they not doing anything positive with that paper. Put it towards youth sports/music/arts, start a scholarship fund for kids whos families cant afford to send em to college something positive.

It's funny how ya'll tryna rationalize the actions of a coke and lean head

Well Snoop"s Football Program Is The Premier Youth Football League In The Area. He Has Players Playing College Ball & Players In The NFL. Obviously More Could Be Done But Still, Thats Legit. I Don't Have Confirmation But I Am Sure These "Street" Celebs Fund College Funds For Kids From The Blocks, I Also Know Money Go Towards Straps & **** Which A Street Gang In LA Needs & Will Always Need To Protect The Home Turf

You can't compare what Snoop does in the hood he actually grew up in because he actually gives back to his hood and is not being extorted

CB & SB are both lame and stupid as hell for willingly being participants in their own extortion.

They don't look cool bool, everyone knows they are frauds, people haven't forgotten how these guys started and where they are from.

No one takes these guys serious. People know they aren't legit, so all that money they are forking over is pointless.

Even trying to act hard a charity event :stoneface:

Last edited:
Ironic part of that video is the song playing....

"a gang of these lil n's wanna be Pac, thats why a gang of these lil n's gon get shot"

What Does It Matter If It Benefits the Same Communities? As Long As The GoalIs Met At The End What Do The Hood In LA Care Where The Funds Are Coming From?

& That Video Is A Prime Example Of Money Plus Street Backing = Feeling Invincible 
roll.gif

What Does It Matter If It Benefits the Same Communities? As Long As The GoalIs Met At The End What Do The Hood In LA Care Where The Funds Are Coming From?
& That Video Is A Prime Example Of Money Plus Street Backing = Feeling Invincible :rofl:

The gangs extorting these clowns are not giving back to their communities.

What Snoop is/has been doing =/= fools like CB and SB participating in their own extortion

The video is a prime example of a fool wildin' thinking he doin' it.

Yeah the "streets backing him" just as long as he continues making payments.

Don't understand why you continue to defend these 2 fools.

I Am Just Here For The Conversation Cuzz, I Have No Dog In This Fight. My Whole Thing Is, Say they Drop Off 3k A Month To The "Hood" That Will Help More Than It Will Ever Harm. Not Tryna Act Like This Is A Full Time Foundation Thats Going On Here. They Put Money In Gang Bangers Hands & Its Up To The Sets What Comes Of It Going Forward

Back
Top Bottom