Bow ! Bow ! bow! bow! souldier boy, really a soldier? vid included

Will Chamberlain off the top ropes

He's not saying the city is weak. He's not saying all gangs are weak.

He's saying THAT set in THAT city looks weak.

Don't know why y'all are getting so rustled

Last edited:
Fruit town Piru is one of the biggest Blood sets out here tho lol

I'm sure if these dudes went to Denver Lane, Bounty Hunters, Fruit Town Brims, 20's etc they would all gladly take the money.

Will never understand why these rich grown men move to Calabasas/Santa Monica/Beverly hills decide to bang. Only time they step foot here on the east side is when they wanna make a video about how they "be in the hood."

LA is big. Fruit town Piru is so far from where SB lives. Makes no sense :lol: :smh: Fruit Town Brims woulda made more sense but I'm sure we wanted to be able to say Bompton :lol:

I think CB lives in Tarzana. Dude gotta take an hour-and-half ride on the freeway just to come out here and bang :lol: He could easily live his life amd mever once run into any Pirus. He went out of his way to do this ********.

This is what I'm talking about. It's a choice these lames are making and it's a bizarre one. :lol:

Ain't Chris Brown house get robbed in LA...and his aunt tied up some years back

Last edited:
Who started this dumb @#$ Blood trend? Lil Wayne? I'm not talking about artists who actually grew up in LA (although I suspect many of them are the same way). I'm talking about dudes like Young Thug claiming to Blood :stoneface: :lol:

Last edited:
Who started this dumb @#$ Blood trend? Lil Wayne? I'm not talking about artists who actually grew up in LA (although I suspect many of them are the same way). I'm talking dudes like Young Thug claiming to Blood :stoneface: :lol:

Lil' Wayne and Dipset

Who started this dumb @#$ Blood trend? Lil Wayne? I'm not talking about artists who actually grew up in LA (although I suspect many of them are the same way). I'm talking dudes like Young Thug claiming to Blood :stoneface: :lol:

Wayne started banging heavy when he was running around with Mac 10 and Dipset. Game was poppin round this time. And Jim Jones was banging all crazy. I'd say a combination of Dipset/Wayne/Game made being blood "cool" (bool) in the early to mid 00s.

Thug and Dipset and them bang East Coast sets. SMM/9-Trey etc. Wayne just all over the place with his banging. One minute he banging East coast sets and riding the 5....next he west coast piru. East/West coast bloods are different.

Thug influenced by Wayne heavy. So I'm sure that's what got him......as well as the NY sets that moved down south in the early 00s to turn blood.

Soulja just with every damn gang :lol:. Lotta GD's in Mississippi...so that made SOME sense he was claiming that. Even though I'm sure it was phony.

Wayne started banging heavy when he was running around with Mac 10 and Dipset. Game was poppin round this time. And Jim Jones was banging all crazy. I'd say a combination of Dipset/Wayne/Game made being blood "cool" (bool) in the early to mid 00s.

Thug and Dipset and them bang East Coast sets. SMM/9-Trey etc. Wayne just all over the place with his banging. One minute he banging East coast sets and riding the 5....next he west coast piru. East/West coast bloods are different.

Thug influenced by Wayne heavy. So I'm sure that's what got him......as well as the NY sets that moved down south in the early 00s to turn blood.

Soulja just with every damn gang
laugh.gif
. Lotta GD's in Mississippi...so that made SOME sense he was claiming that. Even though I'm sure it was phony.
^ cosign everything in this post.

Crazy how the blood/crip stuff skipped over my state. You won't find too many Bs & Cs down here. Probably a few near the coast, but that's about it. The big 3 down here are GDs, VLs & SCRs. Hell I don't even think the Mississippi GDs were tripping off him claiming GD back then. 

Back
Top Bottom