Boxer briefs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Boxers

iammd

Banned
Its not even close.  Boxer briefs are wild more comofortable.  I never get a wedgie, everything is in tact...Boxers are the worst.

Discuss.

Not to mention, those armani briefs look too official on your boy.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh, and broads love it...

Its not even close.  Boxer briefs are wild more comofortable.  I never get a wedgie, everything is in tact...Boxers are the worst.

Discuss.

Not to mention, those armani briefs look too official on your boy.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh, and broads love it...

Agreed plus that slit in the middle is mad annoying. Junk falling out all over the place 
30t6p3b.gif

Agreed plus that slit in the middle is mad annoying. Junk falling out all over the place 
30t6p3b.gif

Boxer briefs, from my experience wear out, loosen up, and they rip. (im not fat btw)

Boxer briefs, from my experience wear out, loosen up, and they rip. (im not fat btw)

StaXX wrote:
This is common sense.

I thought so too...apparently there are a select few that have other views on the subject. Weirdos, really.

StaXX wrote:
This is common sense.

I thought so too...apparently there are a select few that have other views on the subject. Weirdos, really.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

They only loosen up if you don't wash 'em, once they come out of the dryer.. its on and poppin.

Briefs are highly favored by me
pimp.gif

They only loosen up if you don't wash 'em, once they come out of the dryer.. its on and poppin.

Briefs are highly favored by me
pimp.gif

QFT. Just bought some Target and Tommy Hilfiger boxers because i got tired of briefs wearing out. 
FEELS%20GOODMAN.jpg

Back
Top Bottom