Boy stars in Barbie commercial

well, i said i wouldnt accept it for myself. why? because im not gay. if the next man wants to be gay fine by me. but why do i have to accept something that repulses me? i dont run around spewing my views in public but i reserve the right to feel the way i do and so do people who feel contrary to my beliefs. 

If you switched the word gay with any ethnicity does that not make it sound bigoted?

Your non acceptance of gays is irrational. Homosexuality is normal. You are trying to imply it isn't. No legitimate basis for disapproving of it. Idc about a ban bet. Like you're using this to threaten me instead of arguing my views and calling me stupid

Quote me saying it is not natural? There is alot of things that happen in nature, does this mean I have to agree it is ok? Because something happens in Nature, I accept it and let it happen, such as homosexuality, I have no place nor power to control is, but why does that mean I have to agree with it?

Tornados are natural occurances does that mean I agree they are ok?

If you quote me saying Im comparing tornados to homosexuality you are further confirming me coming to the conclusion of calling you dumb.

laugh.gif

Homosexuality is not a choice. How can you be friends with gay people and at the same time refuse to encourage them?
If your gay friend got a boyfriend, would you not be happy for him?

There is no concrete proof that homosexuality isn't a choice. I'm not saying whether it is or isn't. But you guys keep throwing that out there like it is a factual statement.

Quote me saying it is not natural? There is alot of things that happen in nature, does this mean I have to agree it is ok? Because something happens in Nature, I accept it and let it happen, such as homosexuality, I have no place nor power to control is, but why does that mean I have to agree with it?

If you quote me saying Im comparing tornados to homosexuality you are further confirming me coming to the conclusion of calling you dumb.

Lol wtf? Of course, you're comparing a natural disaster to a group of people looking for civil rights.

There is no concrete proof that homosexuality isn't a choice. I'm not saying whether it is or isn't. But you guys keep throwing that out there like it is a factual statement.

In what situation do people choose their sexuality? Like has anyone here grown up around a gay person?

There is a general lack of understanding how analogies work by Niketalkers.

Using an analogy is NOT directly comparing the subjects of the analogies.

If I say that Mike Tyson losing to Buster Douglass would be like A straight A student failing a spelling quiz; Niketalkers would say, "So you are comparing the intelligence of the student to Mike Tyson." No, I am not. I am comparing the situation.

You keep insulting me but ask for a ban bet... Lol

Im not insulting you, I have provided the evidence each and every time I make the statement. You on the other and have made numerous claims provide no evidence and then call me bigot.

You call me a bigot and say Im arguing homosexuality is not natural, I ask you find the quote of me saying it. Nothing.

You call me a bigot and post bible verses, I ask you quote me where i declared myself a Christian. Nothing.

You call me a bigot and say I am against homosexuals having access to civil rights such as marriage equality, I ask you quote me where I said this nothing.

All of these instances allow me to come to the conclusion you are not smart thus validating me giving you the title lf stupid.

You have yet to validate any thing I have said to allow you to call me a bigot, thus you are now engaging in baseless name calling which is against NT TOS.

There is a general lack of understanding how analogies work by Niketalkers.

Using an analogy is NOT directly comparing the subjects of the analogies.

If I say that Mike Tyson losing to Buster Douglass would be like A straight A student failing a spelling quiz; Niketalkers would say, "So you are comparing the intelligence of the student to Mike Tyson." No, I am not. I am comparing the situation.

Could you not apply that to the whole LGBT vs. Black struggle though?

@LIONBLOOD in the context of choosing your sexuality. Can you explain how one can be sexually attracted to both a man and woman? Is that a choice?
I ask you because you've mentioned that you have had sexual relations with both.

No because people are ACTUALLY comparing the struggles of the two groups. They aren't using analogies, they are using DIRECT comparisons. NOT the same thing.

I literally provide a quote of Colombia saying "yes inam comparing them", and dudes are still playing dumb lol

I ain't read through the whole thread, cus it's wild pages.

But I ain't really rocking with Mattel right now for this, B

How you gonna force homosexuality on a child?

yall don't think being gay can be a choice for some and not for others? 

i do. 

I ain't read through the whole thread, cus it's wild pages.

But I ain't really rocking with Mattel right now for this, B

How you gonna force homosexuality on a child?
Speak more on it Flies. What are you thinking?

yall don't think being gay can be a choice for some and not for others? 

i do. 
being attracted to the same sex is not a choice, like how you dont choose who you find attractive

engaging in sexual activities with the same sex is a choice, like how if the girl in your avy was naked in your bedroom you would make the choice to smash 

Back
Top Bottom