Boy stars in Barbie commercial

Quote the people who said gay os a choice and minimizing the discimination gays face. Lol dudes love subliminal post, just quote the comments that made you make that statement.
Wouldn't really change anything because you'd just think it's about you regardless of what he says

I quoted the person I was addressing with my first post, told you like 3 times I wasn't talking to you when you started accusing me of everything and you were still rambling thinking any of that involved you 
roll.gif

Last edited:
You opinion on Hatians doesnt impact your kids AND hatian children as you are advocating and for an actual action to occur?

To who b? I'm not writing letters to the Dominican government askig them to close the border, my opinion on the migration subject has 0 impact on anything....for starters I don't even live in DR....

You on the other hand and your disapproval of homosexuals will and has probably impacted gay lives already.....dawg you can't be this ignorant.

To who b? I'm not writing letters to the Dominican government askig them to close the border, my opinion on the migration subject has 0 impact on anything....for starters I don't even live in DR....

You on the other hand and your disapproval of homosexuals will and has probably impacted gay lives already.....dawg you can't be this ignorant.

What letters are any of us in here writing? What protest are any of us starting to eradicate homosexuality? Dont build a bed with criteria you created and meet then act like you dont have a spot in it based on your logic.

Quote the people who said gay os a choice and minimizing the discimination gays face. Lol dudes love subliminal post, just quote the comments that made you make that statement.

Our kids can decide their sexuality at 7 yrs old and soon will decide who they want to sleep with at that age. :x

If a store owner says he does not serve gays, all a gay has to do is say "I`m not gay", if a store owner does not serve none whites, can an Asian, Black or Native American change their race?

Our kids can decide their sexuality = with that logic they are saying kids can choose their orientation. The argument is kids should not be exposed to the argument of sexuality at the age of 7. If you are going to quote me get the context rigjt.

im writing to the dominican moschino barbie factory homosexual workers association. 

"Sure they face discrimination, but if they don't like it they should just say they're not gay"

luckyluchiano luckyluchiano

You said this:
Bu nature you will decide if you feel something is right and correct. You can be taught to be a specific reglion and the entire time feel its not correct.By nature i am attracted to women, i was never taught to like women. Same way some who is gay by nature might not be attracted to women no matter how much their parents teach them they are supposed to get married to a woman and being gay is wrong or whatever.

So...by nature, gays are predisposed to like gays. Just as heterosexuals like the opposite sex. YOU were never taught to like women, you just were attracted to them. Same for me, or any heterosexual male in this thread. You claim it is a lifestyle, ask a gay person if they chose to be gay. It shows how ignorant you are to assume what they're living is a lifestyle choice. As if anyone would want to pick a lifestyle of self-loathing and oppression if they had the choice. Therefore disagreeing with this, disagreeing with something that people are wired with, people are born with....makes you bigoted. Whether or not you wanna follow that up with "but I'm not infringing on their rights". Cause guess what, you can still be bigoted without doing so or making it obvious you are.

How does it not register that "I have Black/Asian/Mexican friends but I'm not racist" is the exact same as "I have gay friends so I disapprove of their lifestyle but I'm not homophobic"? Or does that somehow not apply to sexual orientation?

What letters are any of us in here writing? What protest are any of us starting to eradicate homosexuality? Dont build a bed with criteria you created and meet then act like you dont have a spot in it based on your logic.

Fam you been arguing for about 20 pages already on this topic, OBVIOUSLY your views are strong enough to waste so much energy and obviously you don't agree with it as YOU have stated, you mean to tell me how you view homosexuals don't transpire into how you deal with one when face to face? You gonna act as if this ignorant disapproval of a gay hasn't indirectly or directly affected someone you've come across?...I'm sure you've made fun of gays or dropped gay puns around your boys, what if one of them was in the closet?...nahhhh that didn't affect him at all.

Me on the other hand...I have nothing against Haitians, I have something agains t the idea of one nation practically invading another by the thousands after their resources have been drained at the hands of their own corrupt government...NOTHING TO DO WITH HAITIANS themselves, so my view doesn't promote Hate, unlike yours.

Last edited:
The biggest lesson I've taken away from this thread is that my little yellow indicator for new posts in the bottom right corner no longer works :smh:

"Sure they face discrimination, but if they don't like it they should just say they're not gay"

Who said that though? Who?

Racism and hate crimes towards gays require different qualifiers. why are you adament on trying to compare to wrongs? Racism advocates for the oppression of a group, who is advocating for homosexuals to be oppressed? Who is advocating for them to be denied access to what they want? I can quote someone advocating againts something hatians want though.

What I'm wondering is if Lucky claims to respect gay people and support equal rights then what is there to disagree with?
I've asked this plenty of times and he dodged the question every time.

So once again, clarify what exactly you mean by "disagreeing with homosexuality" and why.
Or are you gonna dodge the question again?

Fam you been arguing for about 20 pages already on this topic, OBVIOUSLY your views are strong enough to waste so much energy and obviously you don't agree with it as YOU have stated, you mean to tell me how you view homosexuals don't transpire into how you deal with one when face to face? You gonna act as if this ignorant disapproval of a gay hasn't indirectly or directly affected someone you've come across?...I'm sure you've made fun of gays or dropped gay puns around your boys, what if one of them was in the closet?...nahhhh that didn't affect him at all.

Me on the other hand...I have nothing against Haitians, I have something agains t the idea of one nation practically invading another by the thousands after their resources have been drained at the hands of their own corrupt government...NOTHING TO DO WITH HAITIANS themselves, so my view doesn't promote Hate, unlike yours.

How is being pro hatian deportion not going against the beliefs of a group?

Me saying gays shouldnt be married is being against someone. I have never said that.

You on the other hand have said you are an advocate of a group of people being removed from "your" land.

How is that any different than a christian saying gays cant be married because marriage is a concept created in "their" religion?

Who said that though? Who?

Racism and hate crimes towards gays require different qualifiers. why are you adament on trying to compare to wrongs? Racism advocates for the oppression of a group, who is advocating for homosexuals to be oppressed? Who is advocating for them to be denied access to what they want? I can quote someone advocating againts something hatians want though.

1. Lol what? You mean the 79 countries who criminalized homosexuality? http://76crimes.com/76-countries-where-homosexuality-is-illegal/

PLEASE tell me where it is acceptable to be openly gay anywhere, 100% approval rate.

2. Did you miss the whole gay marriage legalization thing? That was going on for how many decades? Christians and other religious institutions in the US, whether white/black/hispanic/asian wanted to oppress them from civil rights.

What I'm wondering is if Lucky claims to respect gay people and support equal rights then what is there to disagree with?
I've asked this plenty of times and he dodged the question every time.

So once again, clarify what exactly you mean by "disagreeing with homosexuality" and why.
Or are you gonna dodge the question again?

Bruh I've asked him this question about 5 times, son has no answer....he just keeps going in circles.

1. Lol what? You mean the 79 countries who criminalized homosexuality? http://76crimes.com/76-countries-where-homosexuality-is-illegal/

PLEASE tell me where it is acceptable to be openly gay anywhere, 100% approval rate.

2. Did you miss the whole gay marriage legalization thing? That was going on for how many decades? Christians and other religious institutions in the US, whether white/black/hispanic/asian wanted to oppress them from civil rights.

WHO CLAIMED HOMOSEXUALS DO NOT HAVE ISSUES!?!?! christ

EVERYONE is saying that many groups have issues but do not have a pissing contest comparing different issues, simply recognize that these people face obstacles and keep it moving. The chinese faced oppression from the japanese, why are you not comparing them? Innocent japanese faced oppression from the US why are you not comparing them?

Back
Top Bottom