Boy stars in Barbie commercial

Oh? Cause on the last page you were bothered by scantily clad men. I'm not gay, I don't have attraction to men, but guess what? I don't care about those pics because I'm not repulsed by them. So tell me that it doesn't bother you, cause it does.

So never mind the topic we were discussing right? Let's run from that and discuss a non offensive comment I made about pictures.

It could have been pictures of ******* fat chicks.

If I say "you ain't have to post so many pics" does that mean that I have "hositility" towards fat chicks?

You dudes reach for any and every ******* opportunity you can to throw that homophobe stick at someone.

Am I WRONG if I personally don't care to see men in thongs? Or is it wrong if say that I don't care to see men in thongs?

Explain the logic there

Reminds me of a convo i had with a few people a few months ago. One lady was saying that she doesn't care if her son wants to wear a pink barbie shirt because she doesn't feel like clothes had a "gender assignment". I asked if she would be cool with her son wearing a dress and she hesitated and was like "I'm not sure". There a story online about a dad being cool with his son wearing a dress, I'm sure it's on YouTube.

Am I WRONG if I personally don't care to see men in thongs? Or is it wrong if say that I don't care to see men in thongs?

Explain the logic there
"Well why don't you like it."

"Does it hurt you how they dress."

"Do you think seeing men in thongs makes you gay"

laugh.gif
 I can sense your frustration. The first 20 pages were full of this nonsense

So answer my question about the penn state kids.

It's merely a coincidence that several of them identify as homosexual men right?

Can you show me where you heard that? Because your mention is the first time that it's ever been brought to my attention

Either way, it's a myth

The overwhelming majority of abuse victims are heterosexual and the overwhelming majority of gay people were not abused

pretty tony pretty tony

Oh no. Please read my posts. That would absolutely validate my existence in life if some gay dude read my posts

I know there's I'm starting to think its some undercover dudes in here. Someone seems to have a reference about his looks every day in here

Not opposed to homosexuality or?

Last edited:
So never mind the topic we were discussing right? Let's run from that and discuss a non offensive comment I made about pictures.

It could have been pictures of ******* fat chicks.

If I say "you ain't have to post so many pics" does that mean that I have "hositility" towards fat chicks?

You dudes reach for any and every ******* opportunity you can to throw that homophobe stick at someone.

Explain the logic there

Considering I just addressed it. OK :lol:

But they weren't pictures of fat chicks. You were repulsed by gay dudes.

Is there a better way of doing that though?

I don't see how this

is "learning to treat others equally, with no prejudgment taught by their parents like they're some unknown species will be beneficial for the next generation."

Bro, a parade that happens once a year has absolutely nothing to do with this wth :lol: that parade isn't suppose to be beneficial to anyone but homosexuals.

Letting your children interact and see different things during their childhood will allow them to understand that the world is diverse and everyone is not the same. That way if they see it enough they won't think it's "weird", "abnormal", "a sickness", "wrong" etc.

Clearly people have a problem with normalizing homosexuality, they don't want them to blend in with the rest of the world.

Point to me the desparaging remarks in those statements. I didn't use a slur, or use a single world that can be considered inflammatory. So again...show me where this "hostility" is.

You tried to insult Rusty by calling him gay. You openly questioned dudes' sexuality because of their "actions" as if all gay dudes act the same.

Y'all realize you don't have to call someone the f word to have disparaging remarks towards gays? Sorta like you don't have to call someone the n-word to be racist towards blacks?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Brahs I know it might be too late, but let's try to get back on topic and try to have a civil discussion about what is really important.

Do you'll believe Moschino Barbie is that fierce, or is lil man over selling it?

I eem lie, ole girl's outfit is kinda lit doe :smokin , but IMO dem kids hyping her up too much

Last edited:
Brahs I know it might be too late, but let's try to get back on topic and try to have a civil discussion about what is really important.

Do you'll believe Moschino Barbie is that fierce, or is lil man over selling it?

I eem lie, ole girl's outfit is kinda lit doe :smokin , but IMO dem kids hyping her up too much

How is that "really important"?

Can we admit that those 3 pictures were posted on the last page as a trolling attempt?

I don't see it as trolling as much as it is being uneducated.

I always equate people who use gay pride parades as their example of homosexuality to those who are opposed to the legalization of marijuana simply because of the people who are most vocal about it. It's like ignoring all the benefits of marijuana and still thinking pot shouldn't be legal simply because you view every pot smoker as some smelly Cheech and Chong.

Maybe Sandusky targeted them because he thought they were gay or less masculine. That's such a small sample group with a lot of different variables.
It happens in churches a lot, ironically so in black churches. Those predators (pastors, priests) target boys that they feel are less masculine. There was  controversy a while back in a black church with that black pastor in the tight shirt doing dirt with gay dudes in the church, may of them said they were exploited at a young age. They were gay way before said molestations.

Back
Top Bottom