Boy stars in Barbie commercial

"tolerate my intolerance"
Basically what it boils down to 
laugh.gif

Thread was very educational.

I learned playing with the wrong toys makes children gay.
Seeing gay people makes children gay.
Humans can only have one child.
If that one child is gay they can't reproduce.
And that many NTers don't seem to fully understand the concept of a comparison.

Very educational.
Learn something new everyday b

We view them based off of what they display, which is part of who they are ( since no one sees everything).
For ex. Hunter gathers, and nurtures can possess the the same exact attributes, but only varying degrees.
The hunter can be nurturers and vice versa, but they re hunters because this is their more dominant attribute.
This creates a need for the other attributes that one is not dominated by, to create balance. Everything is about balance.

Same sex marriages are balanced because of the masculine/ feminine or dominant/recessive attributes.
That is why one seems more manly and the other, more of a woman.
( They are just clearly overriding the physical constraints/imbalance to achieve this).
You never seen two masculine men together or two feminine women together?
In real life, seemingly and briefly, yes.

Last edited:
Me being ignorant is based on MY OPINION on homosexuality? my previous statement was intended to ruffle some feathers and Im quite sure I did.... you see my opinion is MY opinion, its not right or wrong... now if I believed in what i actually said then that would be a false statement because being gay cannot be treated with meds... you people are so gullable.. 

you have no record of my ignorance you're just mad someone doesnt approve of your lifestyle CHOICES. 
You are by far the most ignorant poster in this entire thread, bravo.

NT may have the most ignorant demographic of any forum, I've seen in a minute. There has definitely been a population change for the worse.
nah, there are some super ignorant people in this thread but over all NT is way better than your average internet forum

NT may have the most ignorant demographic of any forum, I've seen in a minute. There has definitely been a population change for the worse.
Agree with the last part. Definitely noticed the change myself.

Definitely disagree with the first part :lol:

There are places on the internet I know I can't continually keep visiting cuz it'd further **** up my world view and just degrade it. I'm already desensitized to horrific acts and violence when it comes to videos and pics, last thing I want is to get use to the culture of /b/ and stormfront to name some well known places.

Can we admit that those 3 pictures were posted on the last page as a trolling attempt?

I don't see it as trolling as much as it is being uneducated.

I always equate people who use gay pride parades as their example of homosexuality to those who are opposed to the legalization of marijuana simply because of the people who are most vocal about it. It's like ignoring all the benefits of marijuana and still thinking pot shouldn't be legal simply because you view every pot smoker as some smelly Cheech and Chong.

I guess I can make the assumption that youre uneducated too about why the lack or morality is eroding society.

"uneducated" may have been the wrong term there. I meant "misleading." However, If that is your sole interpretation of homosexuality, then I stand by "uneducated"

Half the people in this thread.

Dude, I understand it might be difficult for some to find out their kid is gay.

It's all about how you handle it. In the end it's not up for debate, if someone is gay, they're gay. Just respect that.

But some of you want to go to OD lengths to shield your kids from some kind've "agenda" and that's alarming. But hey, do what you do pimp.

Me being ignorant is based on MY OPINION on homosexuality? my previous statement was intended to ruffle some feathers and Im quite sure I did.... you see my opinion is MY opinion, its not right or wrong... now if I believed in what i actually said then that would be a false statement because being gay cannot be treated with meds... you people are so gullable.. 

you have no record of my ignorance you're just mad someone doesnt approve of your lifestyle CHOICES. 

What are my lifestyle choices B?

Not being a bigot is a lifestyle now?

Oh...

And by the looks of it, you ruffled your own feathers.

Last edited:
A lot of terrible individuals in this thread :x

Makes you feel good about yourself huh?

Thats what all this is about really.....

I don't know what you are saying.

50 pages of "My beliefs make me a better person than you".

I definitely think my beliefs make me a better than the intolerant. I will stand by that, I'm not afraid to admit that. Why wouldn't I revel in the fact that my children will have all the tools to be accepting, well-rounded, kind people?

I don't agree with nor do I condone homosexuality but I'd fight for their right to live free and do as they please because I'm a firm believer in human freedom and equality for all. Just the same way I'd fight for the rights of a junky to put a needle in his arm. That's his choice his body he owns it and should be free to do with it as he pleases without ridicule so long as he's not harming others. The minute you try and tell the next man what he can or can't do or say what's best for him you ****** up. We got all these "tolerant" people in here forcing there way of thinking on everybody else. I say "I don't agree with that and I don't condone it, but they're entitled to live their lives the way they see fit" and I'm a bigot? You people need get off that soapbox and look in the mirror.

Agree with the last part. Definitely noticed the change myself.

Definitely disagree with the first part :lol:

There are places on the internet I know I can't continually keep visiting cuz it'd further **** up my world view and just degrade it. I'm already desensitized to horrific acts and violence when it comes to videos and pics, last thing I want is to get use to the culture of /b/ and stormfront to name some well known places.

Word, YouTube alone is terrible. Yahoo, ESPN and WSHH are all breeding grounds for ignorance and hate.

And that's not even considering places like stormfront and chimpout.

All that said, NT has always been ignant. Nothing new.

I don't agree with nor do I condone homosexuality but I'd fight for their right to live free and do as they please because I'm a firm believer in human freedom and equality for all. Just the same way I'd fight for the rights of a junky to put a needle in his arm. That's his choice his body he owns it and should be free to do with it as he pleases without ridicule so long as he's not harming others. The minute you try and tell the next man what he can or can't do or say what's best for him you ****** up. We got all these "tolerant" people in here forcing there way of thinking on everybody else. I say "I don't agree with that and I don't condone it, but they're entitled to live their lives the way they see fit" and I'm a bigot? You people need get off that soapbox and look in the mirror.

The problem is that your whole "they're entitled to live their lives the way they see fit" is limited to those outside of your own household.

By the sound of it, if your son was exhibiting what you conceived as gay tendencies you wouldn't extend the same respect you would afford those in society.

BIGOT - a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions

that would be you.....

How am I being intolerant of your ignorance? By calling it ignorance?

It is what it is. You have a right to be ignorant, more power to you.

Pointing out ignorance =/= bigotry, sorry, try again Merriam Webster.

Last edited:
The problem is that your whole "they're entitled to live their lives the way they see fit" is limited to those outside of your own household.

By the sound of it, if your son was exhibiting what you conceived as gay tendencies you wouldn't extend the same respect you would afford those in society.

the assumption you just made about me is false. If I were to find out my son was gay I'd be devastated yes. At least I can be honest about that. I'd still love him regardless because he's my son and at the end of the day what's most important is that he's happy and healthy. So my devistation is my problem that I would have to deal with not his. But I'm not up here lying like some of y'all like your day wouldn't skip a beat. "Oh my sons gay? Cool. I'm off to work!" If u truly feel that way good for you but I don't buy that **** for a second sorry.

Back
Top Bottom