BOYCOTT JORDANS FROM JUNE 1st TILL BLACK FRIDAY

i agree...everyone on NT, ISS, etc. should boycott. It'll make it easier for me to cop. dumb thread...but you're not the first.

CasperJr wrote:
haven't got anything since the end of last year my pinky haven't been the same since

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

i agree...everyone on NT, ISS, etc. should boycott. It'll make it easier for me to cop. dumb thread...but you're not the first.
co-sign. me personally i think they all should go to coppin payless, reeboks, or whatever brand they feel satisfied with if they want to make astatement. JB isn't losing any sleep over the few that would participate. They aren't even losing sleep over the internet fusion hate. I'd boycottNT before i'd boycott JB just for this thread still being alive.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

havent got anything since the end of last year my pinky havent been the same since

laugh.gif
They "only" hurt if you wear them DS

thats a little long but look at the bright side.. more time to gather up your change! like me,
im 15 and just turned my application to baskin robins in today. if i get the job, by november 27th
ill be set for multiple pairs of space jams! then ill be able to take a myspace pic saying..
"bet you tom aint got more space than me" lol corny! i just made that up like 5 minutes ago!

Back
Top Bottom