braids question

Well...

I usually lined it up after. Just be careful not to cut into the braid. I would put a du-rag over the braids to lay down anything not able to get gripped intothe braids yet. Any other hair besides that, I lined up.

when I grow my hair out for braids, & about to get it braided so i take my clippers and cut the edges of my hair line (NOT THE BRAIDS LOL) a lil shorterand then get it braided, then shaped it up.

But don't O.D. with the taper and cut it 3 inches back
laugh.gif

Here are some examples...

6luwvbr.jpg

This dude is the prototype for how clean parts and a fresh lineup should look like. It's not fair really.
eek.gif

Here is myself...R.I.P.
frown.gif

7w54ep1.jpg

86y3y4x.jpg

I'll be back. Been growing since July...
pimp.gif

i need to go ahead and get my hair braided....i've been growing mines since the middle of may

alright imma post my pic...

but mind you the line up was NOT fresh and the braids WERE taken out after thispic was taken
laugh.gif

and the flash in the pic made me look pale as hell but enough excuses...

l_07c1b069f3a23bbd1d6b0a7a2f75a774.jpg

After cuz if you do it before you run the risk of having a crooked line because of the hair pulled back and the design u do......

Originally Posted by needemjs

After cuz if you do it before you run the risk of having a crooked line because of the hair pulled back and the design u do......

Truth. I can't wait until I get it all back.
pimp.gif

Funny, just decided yesterday im growing my hair out again. Now if I could find a hoodrat to lace me on the arm.

Im kinda regretting cutting mine after all this talk lol......but that IN BETWEEN phase is whats keeping me from growing it.

I KNOW ya know what phase im talkin about lol

I'm kinda regretting cutting mine after all this talk lol......but that IN BETWEEN phase is whats keeping me from growing it.

I know that feeling...I got my last hair cut Sept 15 and after I couldnt brush it down no more and i couldnt do a fro yet i wanted to just say f it and cutit....

I dint give in to temptation!
laugh.gif
& my hair will be braidable in 3 to 4 weeks
pimp.gif
and after that its a wrap

im not balding because its growing in. anyone ever experience this??
Cabron, Wheres the thinning hair at? (since its not bald just a patch that light) & (
laugh.gif
at me callin you that)

after
Do any of you guys lose hair when you take your braids out??

im asking because i just cut my hair after getting cornrows for about 5 years and i notice i have a patch. im not balding because its growing in. anyone everexperience this??

tired.gif

One thing I did notice when I grew my hair out was that on one half of my head hair grew a little higher. That irked the hell out if me.

I've been growin ma hair since the end of August.. and im almost there.. but that in between stage hasnt hit me yet.. cuz my hair just tends to curl up

Originally Posted by AirManAnf

I've been growin ma hair since the end of August.. and im almost there.. but that in between stage hasnt hit me yet.. cuz my hair just tends to curl up
Same here. Got that good !*%@...
pimp.gif

When I cut my hair, I first had the light patch. It was towards the back of my neck where the braids would end and get gripped so that my braid wasn'tdangling from the middle of the back of my head.
laugh.gif
It's good though. Cop that Vitamin E - Hair Food.

^^Vitamin E fa reel? Does that help with hair growth? Cause my hair is growing extra extra slow. Tryna getmy $@@+ to at least my shoulders by thesumma. I been at the middle of my neck for like forever it seems.

Back
Top Bottom